We will soon get “from synthetics - to nature”.
Graduated from the Faculty of Physical, Mathematical and Natural Sciences, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, specialty “Chemistry”.
Postgraduate student at Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
Deputy Director of the Precision instrumental methods of analysis department “PRIMA” of Shared Research and Educational Center RUDN University.
Candidate thesis on “Quality control of medicines and objects of plant origin by NMR 1H spectroscopy without the use of standard samples” was defended. Specialty “Pharmaceutical Chemistry, and Pharmacognosy “.
Vasilyev V. G. gives lectures to students of additional vocational education programs - employees of pharmaceutical companies on “Nuclear magnetic resonance”.
- New methods of quantitative analysis of drugs and biologically active additives by nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) without the use of standard samples was developed.
- A new method for identification and determination of glycosides of flavonoids for preparations from the leaves of Ginkgo biloba without the use of standard samples by the method of NMR spectroscopy was presented.
- A possibility of adaptation of methods of identification and quantitative determination of biologically active substances in medication and medicinal raw materials of plant origin and herbal remedies on their basis to simple and economical low-field NMR spectrometers was proved.
- A method of identification and quantitative determination of the composition of oligopeptide medication by low-field NMR spectroscopy was developed.
- Proof of the structure of organic compounds;
- Study of the structure of phenolic compounds of plant origin by NMR spectroscopy;
- Study of the application of quantitative NMR spectroscopy to complex organic mixtures of plant origin;
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of medication, medicinal raw materials of plant origin and herbal remedies on their basis by the method of NMR spectroscopy.