Each person has his own fate.
Graduated from the Veterinary Faculty of the Moscow Technological Institute of Meat and Dairy Industry, speciality “Veterinarian”.
Employee of the all-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Veterinary Medicine named after K. I. Skryabin and J. R. Kovalenko.
Postgraduate student of the all-Russian research Institute of Veterinary Virology and Microbiology (Vladimir region).
Specialist of the Main Department of research institutions of the Ministry of Agriculture of the USSR.
Head of the laboratory of Biochemistry of Microorganisms of the all-Russian research Institute of Veterinary Virology and Microbiology (Vladimir region).
The order of Honor for high achievements in research activities was awarded.
The honored worker of science of the Russian Federation.
Head of the Department of Veterinary Pathology, Professor of Department of Veterinary Medicine of Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
S.N. Vyshelesskiy gold medal for outstanding scientific work in the field of epizootology (RAAS).
Conducts lectures for RUDN students of “Veterinary Medicine” direction:
- Epizootology and infectious diseases;
- Veterinary sanitation.
The author of the following study guides
- Epizootology with Microbiology (course-book). 4th edition. Aliev A. S., Danko, Yu. Yu., Eschenko I. D., Kudryavtseva V. A., Kuzmin V. A., Makarov V. V., Maksimovich, V. V., Polyakova O. R., Savenkov K. S., Svyatkovsky A.V., Fogel, L. S. St. Petersburg: “LAN”, 2019, 432 p.
Abstract: The bases of Microbiology are presented: taxonomy of microorganisms, information about biological properties, ecology, heredity and variability of microorganisms. The laws of general epizootology, the main methods of recognition and elimination of infectious diseases of animals are stated. The basic data on biotechnology and its application in veterinary medicine are given. The description of infectious diseases of cattle, small cattle, pigs, horses, young animals, carnivorous and fur-bearing animals, birds, pond fish, bees is given.
- Basic principles of diseases (study guide). Makarov V. V., Petrov A. K., Vasiliev D. A. M.-Ulyanovsk, 2018, 160 p.
Abstract: The study guide is devoted to one of the important elements of veterinary education. The main part of it contains the most general information representing a modern view of infectious diseases, their economic and international importance. The role of the World Organization for Animal Health (until 2003 - the International Epizootic Bureau, IEB), the modern classification of infections (IEB List), a relatively new category of transboundary, most dangerous diseases was presented. The fundamental elements of infectious pathology, such as the multidimensional nature of the concept of "infection", the different ethno-, the ecotypes, rational categories, forms, currents, etc. discussed in Detail The essence of the infectious process and pathogenesis as stereotypical stages of development of infectious diseases, infectious semiotics was studied in detail. Special attention was given to the pathophysiological mechanisms of major syndromes - infectious inflammation, respiratory affections, diarrhea, and granulomatous disease, anemia, hemorrhages until the pathology of barrier bodies.
- Prospective associations between epizootic and epidemic components of veterinary epidemiology of anthrax in animals and humans and epidemiological risk factors were assessed.
- Quantitative differences in the blood sera of pigs suffering from African swine fever, by activity in the Response delay of haemadsorption (RDHA) in setting the reaction with virulent reference and derived attenuated options were defined.
- Systematics and taxonomy of orthobunyavirus, threat poorly known and new viruses of Akabane disease, Aino, Schmallenberg, Cache valley, of Oropus fever was presented and expanded.
- Proposed Computer-designed “super-model” of operational analysis and forecasting of the epizootic outbreak of African swine fever virus was presented.
- Causes of the ineffectiveness of anti-leukemic activities carried out on the basis of hematological and serological tests were postulated.
- The base of scientific and epidemiological data according to emergent zoonoses were supplemented and analyzed.
- Practical proposals in the system of measures for control of catarrhal fever (bluetongue) of sheep in the Republic of Namibia and fasciolosis in Ecuador were formulated.
- Methodology of epidemiological analysis and epidemiological diagnosis.
- Veterinary epidemiology of diseases common to animals and humans.
- The emergence and epidemiology of cross-border infections in Russia.
- Natural foci of diseases.
- Epizootiology of diseases in the countries of traditional admission to RUDN University.