Graduated from the Novoukrainka Veterinary College of the Kirovograd region.
Veterinary paramedic on a collective farm.
Graduated with honors from the Moscow Technological Institute of Meat and Dairy Industry (MTIMDP) specialty “Veterinary and Sanitary Expertise”.
Postgraduate student of MTIMDP.
Candidate thesis on “Age-related anatomical and topographical features of cattle carcasses” was defended. Academic degree - Candidate of Veterinary Sciences was awarded.
Head of the veterinary clinic of MTIMDP.
Senior researcher of the zoological and veterinary station of the Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy.
Assistant and associate professor and at the Department of Animal Science at the Peoples’ Friendship University named after Patrice Lumumba (RUDN University).
Doctoral thesis on “Anatomical and chemical characteristics of the muscle tissue of bull carcasses of different breeds in postnatal ontogenesis” in the specialty “Pathology, Oncology and Morphology of Animals” was defended.
Head of the Department of Standardization and Veterinary and Sanitary Expertise, RUDN.
The title of Professor was awarded.
The lapel badge “Honorary worker of higher education” for many years of professional work on the development of veterinary education in Russia was awarded.
The medal “Winner of the VVC” for proactive creative work and high professionalism in the field of veterinary and sanitary expertise was awarded.
The commemorative medal “300 years of Mikhail Lomonosov” was awarded.
Professor of the Department of Morphology and Veterinary Expertise of RUDN (since 2016 - professor of the Department of Veterinary Medicine of the Agrarian and Technological Institute of RUDN University.
Gives lectures to RUDN students of further vocational education programs:
- “Technology for processing livestock products”,
- “Technology for processing animal slaughter”,
- “Veterinary and sanitary expertise”.
The author of the following study guides:
- Nikitchenko V. E., Seregin I. G., Nikitchenko D. V. Veterinary and sanitary expertise of subtropical and tropical fruits and nut crops: Study guide / Moscow: RUDN, 2018. - 239 p.
The study guide is prepared in accordance with the work program on veterinary expertise for students in the direction of “Veterinary Medicine” and “Veterinary Expertise” and the plan for training masters of Veterinary Sciences. The study guide reflects general information on the veterinary and sanitary expertise of subtropical and tropical fruits and vegetables, expertise of the nut, and also customs control and certification of fruits and vegetables of subtropical and tropical origin and main causes of culling and the disposal of fruits and nuts.
- Nikitchenko V. E., Seregin I. G., Nikitchenko D. V. System of ensuring food safety on the basis of HACCP principles. Study guide. - Moscow: RUDN, 2010. - 210 p.
The study guide is prepared in accordance with the work program on Veterinary Expertise for students of specialties 110500.62 - bachelors in the direction of “Veterinary Medicine” and “Veterinary Expertise” and the plan for training masters of Veterinary Sciences. The study guide reflects general information on HACCP; policy and strategy for ensuring food safety from farm to table; the requirements of the HACCP system and safety standards; the order of registration and implementation of HACCP in the production at all stages of food products production; basic documentation for HACCP group activity at the factory; shopping requirements of international standards for food products IFS and State Standard of Russia (GOST R 51701.1-2001).
Seregin I. G., Nikitchenko E. V., Nikitchenko D. V. Veterinary and sanitary expertise of slaughter animals and poultry. Study guide. - Moscow: RUDN, 2010. - 381 p.
The study guide prepared in accordance with the requirements of “Calendar plans for veterinary and sanitary expertise”. It reflects the procedure for preparing and inspecting heads, organs and carcasses, conducting veterinary and sanitary expertise of slaughter products of cattle, pigs, wild commercial animals, poultry. The materials of the study guide include features of inspection of products of slaughter of horses and some other types of animals. Special attention is paid to branding and technological marking of carcasses and skins at slaughterhouses. Separate chapters contain extracts from sections of the Rules for veterinary inspection of slaughtered animals and veterinary expertise of meat and meat products, which reflect the veterinary and sanitary assessment of meat for infectious and non-infectious diseases. The applications include instructions in the labeling of meat and the standards for slaughter of animals and birds. For students of agricultural faculties in specialty “Veterinary Medicine” and “Veterinary Expertise”.
- Received new data on the distribution of nitrates in the links of the trophic chain, the body of cows, milk and products of its processing.
- Developed the method for using sodium ascorbate as a denitrifying additive in the summer diets of lactating cows.
- Found that changes in the hormonal system of meat chickens selected as a result of selection for growth hormone (GH), stimulate the proliferation of myoblasts and satellite cells. This process leads to an increase in the muscle mass of the body of birds and the production of “watery” meat.
- Developed the method for determining the morphological composition of cattle carcasses, which increases the accuracy of analysis and reduces labor intensity. First, the entire carcass is weighed, then the hip cut is separated from it. The cut is weighed and the muscle, bone, and fat tissue are separated (by dissection). Muscle and bone tissue are weighed separately.
- Veterinary and sanitary expertise;
- Safety of meat and meat products;
- Morphology of animals;
- Environmentally friendly production of animal products.