Graduated with honors from the Faculty of History and Philology, People’s Friendship University.
Conducts lecture courses for students.
Head of the Department of Social Development of RUDN University.
Defended his Postgraduate diploma. Theme: "The concept of "bread" in the Russian language and Russian culture (linguocultural aspects of the description)."
Head of the Department of Russian Language and Intercultural Communication at RUDN University.
Defended his Doctoral thesis. Theme: "Universal Values in Russian Culture: Linguistic and Cultural Analyzes". Specialty: "Theory of Language”.
Editor-in-Chief of the “Vestnik RUDN. Education issues: languages and specialty” journal (included in the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals of the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia).
Awarded a diploma of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
- Conducts the following lecture courses for students of the bachelor’s and master’s degree ("International Relations", "Political Science", "Philology" specialties):
- Russian spelling;
- “Generalizing course of Russian spelling”;
- “Formation of images of linguistic consciousness”;
- "Basics of teaching Russian as a foreign language."
- One of the authors and developers of Russian as a foreign language courses for preschoolers and schoolchildren living abroad, including:
- “Learning to read and write together” (information and methodological support for migrant parents);
- “Kind words. Elementary school of Russian etiquette ";
- “Russian language - yes!”;
- "Education fairy tale";
- "Russian language and music for preschoolers";
- "The formation of a multilingual personality in preschool institutions: the development of systemic literacy in children";
- "Educational and methodical complex in the Russian language for children of compatriots living abroad."
- Developed courses for teaching Russian, including a course on Russian spelling and a course in Russian as a foreign language, focused on the linguocultural approach. The approach is based on the teaching of the system of values of Russian culture as a necessary element of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
- Created comprehensive methodological manuals on language transmission, strengthening and development of the native language for children of compatriots living abroad, as well as for their parents. The peculiarity is the cultural approach to teaching. Children get acquainted not only with the system of the Russian language and its tiers, but also with the conceptual area of “Russian world”, which allows to get a holistic and in-depth understanding of the principles that underlie the functioning of Russian-speaking society.
- One of the first russian philologists who proved the need to integrate psycholinguistic and linguocultural approaches to the study of the facts of the language.
- Introduced the concept of "conceptual enantiosemia", which is used to describe the pragmatic aspects of communication, into the linguistic’s terminology.
- Russian spelling (conventional and non-conventional approaches to learning);
- Problems of linguoculturology and linguistic conceptology at the level of diachrony and synchrony;
- Questions of axiological linguistics;
- Systematic teaching of the Russian language;
- Teaching Russian as a foreign language;
- Problems of the Russian language and speech culture;
- Teaching Russian language in elementary school;
- Teaching Russian language at the national school.