Already today do what others will only think about tomorrow!
Graduated from the Faculty of Technology of Organic Substances of Lviv Polytechnic Institute. Specialty - “Biotechnology”.
Post-graduate student of Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies (MITHT).
Candidate thesis in two specialties: 03.00.23 - Biotechnology and 02.00.06 - High molecular compounds was presented. Academic degree - Candidate of Biological Sciences was awarded. Theme “Polymer disperse systems for medical and biological purposes”.
Doctoral student of D. Mendeleev University Chemical technology of Russian (MUCTR).
Assistant, associate professor, head of licensing and accreditation Department of Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies (MITHT).
Doctoral thesis in specialty 03.01.06 - Biotechnology, including bionanotechnology, was presented. Academic degree - Doctor of Chemical Sciences was awarded. Theme “Diagnostic test systems based on conjugates “polymer microsphere-bioligand” of medical and biological application”.
The academic title of Associate Professor at the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Technologies was awarded.
The main analyst of the Department for the Support of Accreditation Procedures of the FSBA National Accreditation Agency.
Director of the Scientific and Academic Center “Nanotechnology” IBTN RUDN.
Director of the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology RUDN (IBTN).
- Conducts lectures and practical classes and seminars for students of master's and postgraduate studies of RUDN:
- “Biotechnology and Bionanotechnology”;
- “Nanotechnology in medicine”;
- “The use of polymers in biomedical technology and nanotechnology”;
- “Biochemical technology for BAC”.
- Leads three master's programs:
- “Biopharmaceutical technologies and management of pharmaceutical production” (direction “Industrial pharmacy”);
- “Innovative technologies and nanotechnology in medicine, pharmacy and biotechnology” (direction “Nanotechnology and microsystem technology”);
- “Biochemical technology and nanotechnology” (direction “Chemistry”.
- Leads the programs for training of highly qualified personnel (postgraduate study) “Biotechnology (including bionanotechnology)”.
- Leads the retraining program for specialists “Knowledge-intensive technologies and nanotechnology in medicine, pharmacy and biotechnology” and 2 programs of professional development training: “Principles of organization of technological and nanotechnology production in medicine and pharmacy”; and “Intellectual property management. Features of patenting in the field of knowledge-intensive technologies and nanotechnology”.
- The main implementer in the international project 511092-1-Tempus-2010-1-UK-JPCR on the development of a training master's program “Pharmaceutical engineering” in the direction “Biotechnology” (2011-2012).
The author of the following educational and methodical study guides:
- Atlas of medicinal plants and impurities to them. (Blinova O. L., Anisimova A. G., Stanishevskiy Ya. M., Pecherskaya L. G., Belonogova V. D. Marakhova A. I., Moscow: "GEOTAR-Media", 2018, p. 128). The study guide describes the morphological and anatomical features of Pharmacopoeia raw materials and closely related species (impurities), drawings, photographs and microphotography.
- Polymers. Physico-chemical properties, methods of production and methods of identification (Stanishevskiy Ya. M., Lobanov A. N., Lobanova N. A., Moscow: RUDN, 2016). The study guide describes the basic terms, concepts and definitions adopted in the field of chemistry of high-molecular compounds, characterized by the basic properties and distinctive features of polymers and oligomers. Methods of obtaining and identification of polymers and oligomers are described.
- Laboratory workshop on working with the device “Nanophox particle size analyzer” (Zhilkina V.Yu., Stanishevskiy Ya. M., Marakhova A. I., Moscow: RUDN, 2016). The purpose of the educational and methodical study guide is to help students learn the principles of the NANOPHOX device. Practical recommendations contain the general method of operation on the device, information about the functions, measurement parameters when working with the device, as well as analysis of the data.
- The scientific bases of creation of highly specific and highly sensitive diagnostic test systems with the use of polymeric microspheres as carriers of bioligands for biomedical researches were introduced. Diagnostic test systems for early detection of markers (antigens, antibodies) of infectious and autoimmune human, mammal and bird diseases were developed.
- The technology of production of drug substance of nucleotide-peptide nature to create new domestic import-substituting drugs of immunostimulating action, as well as drugs for use in the treatment of type 2 diabetes was developed.
- Synthesis of nanoparticles of silver, gold, selenium, carbon nanotubes, other elements and compounds for their use in medicine, catalysis and electronics. Study of physical and chemical characteristics of the obtained nanoobjects.
- Development of highly sensitive test systems operating at nano-and micro levels, and creation of diagnostic kits for early diagnosis of markers (antigens, antibodies) of infectious and autoimmune in human, mammal and bird diseases.
- Synthesis of biopharmaceutical medicines.