Graduated from the Moscow Academy of Veterinary Medicine named K. I. Scriabin.
Junior researcher of the Laboratory of Immunology and Genetics of the all-Union Institute of Helminthology named after K. I. Scriabin.
Candidate thesis on “Effector and regulatory mechanisms of immunity and ways of their correction” was presented. Academic degree - Candidate of Veterinary Sciences was awarded.
Associate professor of the Department of Non-contagious Diseases of Veterinary and Sanitary Faculty of the Moscow State University of Applied Biotechnology (MSUAB).
Title of associate Professor of the Department of Non-contagious Diseases was received.
Doctoral student, MSUAB, speciality 16.00.02 “Pathology, Oncology and morphology of animals”.
Doctoral thesis on “Structural and functional organization of the reparative osteogenesis in animals” (experimental and clinical study) was presented. Academic degree - Doctor of Veterinary Sciences was awarded.
Professor of the Department of Non-contagious Diseases MSUAB.
Head of the Department, Director of the Department of Veterinary Medicine of Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation for hard work and training of highly qualified specialists was awarded.
Honorary Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for great contribution to the training of highly qualified specialists and significant achievements in research and many years of fruitful work was awarded.
Honorary Diploma of the veterinary Committee of the government of Moscow for many years of contribution to the training of veterinary specialists of the State veterinary service in connection with the 55th anniversary of RUDN University was awarded.
Deputy Chairman of Educational and Methodological Association of universities of the Russian Federation on veterinary and animal science.
Conducts courses of lectures for full-time RUDN students of “Veterinary Medicine” direction:
- Operative surgery with the basics of topographic anatomy of animals;
- General veterinary surgery;
- Particular veterinary surgery;
- Instrumental diagnostic methods.
The author of the following study guides
- Sakhno N. V. Vatnikov Yu. A., Yagnikov S. A., Tutkyshbaj I. A., Sadskaya A.V., Sakhno O. N., Gatilina M. A. Tools and equipment in veterinary surgery. History and modernity. Study guide. /Under the Ggneral editorship of N. V. Sakhno. SPb.: Publishing House “Lan”, 2017. - 152p.
Abstract: The study guide is intended for colleges and universities, students studying in the specialty “Veterinary medicine”, as well as postgraduate students in “Veterinary medicine and animal science” direction (the level of training of highly qualified personnel), courses of additional professional education and training, as well as for practicing veterinarians. The study guide describes the various tools of veterinary surgery of different years.
- Vilkovisky I. F., Zhukova K. A., Trofimtsov D. V., Vatnikov Yu. A., Seleznev S. B., Gorshkov S. S., Ulanova N. V., Pyatnitsa S. A. Abdominal surgery of small pet animals. Study guide for veterinary practitioners, students of senior courses. 3rd edition, revised and supplemented. Publishing house “Research library”, 2018. - 206 p.
Abstract: The study guide is intended for colleges and universities, students studying in the speciality “Veterinary medicine”. The study guide outlines the main symptoms and diagnosis of surgical diseases of the abdominal cavity of small pets, provides a detailed description of the stages of surgical interventions, as well as possible complications and ways to eliminate them. Schemes of operations, clinical examples from own practice, and also indicative illustrations are presented.
- The toothed wound hook, characterized in that the free ends of the teeth are made with teardrop-shaped thickenings for their atraumatic support on soft tissues was invented.
- The patent No. 167041. Registered in the State register of inventions of the Russian Federation on December 01, 2016.
- The retractor for the separation of organs was invented. In contrast to the conventional retractor, this tool in the restrictive area has through longitudinal identical rectangular openings which are parallel to each other and to the longitudinal axis of the retractor for the separation of organs.
- The patent on the utility model No. 163990. Registered in the State register of inventions of the Russian Federation on July 28, 2016.
- The surgical tubular probe - an assistive surgical instrument that is used in veterinary surgery for surgical intervention was invented. This probe is more atraumatic - it helps to clean wounds actively and remove the contents of abscesses.
- The patent on the utility model No. 160496. Registered in the State register of utility models of the Russian Federation on February 25, 2016.
- The tool for applying ligatures in the depth of the wound, which allows to reduce the area of the working part of the tool in the lower aperture of the operating wound, reduce blood loss and reduce the trauma of intervention was invented.
- The patent on the invention No. 2550009. Registered in the State register of inventions of the Russian Federation on April 03, 2015.
- The device for fixing laboratory animals, which is used to fix laboratory animals more effectively in preparation for the implementation of injections and avoids injury to the tissues of laboratory animals, improve the organicity of the construction and control of the tool was invented.
- The patent on the utility model No. 153693. Registered in the State register of utility models of the Russian Federation on July 01, 2015.
- The way to normalize thrombocyte catalase in newborn calves with iron deficiency, which helps to avoid many vascular complications and optimize microcirculation and tissue trophism in animals, improve livestock, reduce mortality, accelerate the growth and development of calves, increase weight gain was invented.
- The patent No. 2618467. Registered in the State register of inventions of the Russian Federation on May 03, 2017.
- The method of normalization of superoxide dismutase catalase of neutrophils in newborn calves with iron deficiency, which helps to avoid vascular complications and optimization of microcirculation and trophism of tissues in animals, improvement of livestock, decreased mortality, faster growth and development of calves increase weight gain in calves was invented.
- The patent No. 2618465. The application No. 2016140765. Priority of invention on October 17, 2016.
- General pathological aspects of veterinary medicine;
- Principles of the organization of reparative osteogenesis;
- Factors of natural resistance of animals in posttraumatic and postoperative periods;
- Immunology of animals.