Diploma in Engineering of St. Petersburg Mozhaisky Military Space Academy, Specialty — Astrodynamics.
Engineer, Senior Engineer at Remote Space Mission Control Center, Town of Ussuriysk, Primorsky Region.
Junior Scientific Researcher, Senior Scientific Researcher, Head of Scientific Laboratory, Deputy Head and Head of Scientific Department for Space Mission Design at Tichonravov Central Research Institute of Space Means.
PhD Certificate, issued by Supreme Examination Board under Council of Ministers of USSR, Specialty — Dynamics, Ballistics and Spacecraft Motion Control.
Senior Researcher Certificate issued by Supreme Examination Board under Council of Ministers of USSR, Specialty — Dynamics, Ballistics and Spacecraft Motion Control.
Grand PhD Certificate issued by State Supreme Examination Committee of Russian Federation, Specialty — Space Navigation, Means and Methods. Theme — Fundamentals of Theory for Satellite Constellation Design for Discontinuous Earth Coverage.
Academician of Tsiolkovsky Russian Academy of Cosmonautics.
Head of Department at State Committee for Military Technical Cooperation of Russian Federation, Head of Department at Ministry for Foreign Economic Affairs of Russian Federation.
Professor of department for world economics at Russian State Trade-Economic University, currently Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (author’s course «International Trade of Armament»).
Professor of Department for Ballistics and Aerodynamics at Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
Diploma of Professor issued by Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation at the instance of Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Specialty — Ballistics and Aerodynamics.
Professor and First Deputy Head of Department for Dynamics and Flight Control of Rockets and Spacecraft at Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
Head of Centre for Space and Rocket Systems Quality Assurance and Space Mission Design at Central Research Institute for Machine Building.
Professor of Department for System Analyses at Moscow Aviation Institute.
Correspondent Member (2006) and Academician (2010) of International Academy of Astronautics (IAA).
Lifetime Associate Fellow (2008) of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA).
Co-Editor of Acta Astronautica, Great Britain.
Head of Department for Space Flight Mechanics of Institute of Space Technologies at RUDN University.
Professor and Head of Department for Mechanics and Mechatronics, Head of Academy of Engineering at RUDN University.
Member of Astrodynamics International Program Committee of the International Astronautical Federation.
Vice-Chair of Commission 3 for Space Technology and System Development at International Academy of Astronautics.
He reads a series of disciplines to undergraduate and graduate students of the RUDN University:
- «Space Flight Mechanics»
- «Satellite Orbit and Constellation Design»
- Yury N. Razoumny took part in the management of the Russian orbital grouping of automatic and manned spacecraft and in the ballistic justification of promising space technology for various purposes. Yury N. Razoumny developed and implemented new methods of spacecraft control, created the foundations of the theory of optimization of orbits and orbital structures of satellite systems based on the characteristics of the Earth.
- Yury N. Razoumny developed and implemented a systematic approach to managing the promotion of domestic space and military products to foreign markets within the framework of military-technical cooperation between the Russian Federation and foreign countries.
- Yury N. Razoumny conducts research in the field of creating key elements of a new generation of space infrastructure: for controlling the movement of spacecraft, optimizing the orbits and orbital structures of satellite systems for various purposes, ensuring the safety of space activities in conditions of space pollution, creating and using satellite systems for remote sensing of the Earth. Yury N. Razoumny heads the international research team of the International Academy of Astronautics to develop a new generation of advanced space infrastructure based on the concept of maintenance of spacecraft in orbit (IAA Study Group 3.22).
- System analysis, mechanics and control processes, mathematical methods of optimization of complex technical systems.
- Mechanics of space flight, methods for controlling the movement of spacecraft, methods for designing orbits and orbital structures of satellite systems, methods for creating and applying satellite systems for remote sensing of the Earth, the problem of space debris and methods for ensuring the safety of space activities under existing risks and restrictions.
- Management methods in social and economic systems.