Professor, Heidelberg University
Work Experience: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult.,
Head of Applied Analysis Group, The Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing (IWR), Heidelberg University
H-index: 18 (Scopus)
- Medaille of the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg 1992
- Landesforschungspreis Baden-Württemberg 1994
- Honorary doctorate of Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca 1995
- Honorary senator of Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca 1996
- Honorary doctorate from St. Petersburg University 1999
- 17.06.2000 Alwin-Walther-Medaille der TU Darmstadt
Research Interests: Equations in partial derivatives, mathematical modeling, interdisciplinary research.
Vedenyapin Victor Valentinovich
leading researcher of Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics ( RAS )
Work Experience: Professor of/at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, leading researcher of Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences
H-index: 5 (Scopus)
Awards and honors: Laureate of the USSR State Prize in 1989 for Mathematical Methods for Studying the Boltzmann Equation
Research Interests: Classical and quantum kinetic equations, Boltzmann equation, Vlasov equation
Mathematical physics, nanotechnology, mathematical chemistry.
Vlasov Viktor Valentinovich
Professor of the Department of Mathematical Analysis, Lomonosov MSU
Work Experience: Professor of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University.
H-index: 6 (Scopus)
In 2000 he was awarded a state scientific scholarship for outstanding scientists. He has repeatedly been a laureate of the "Soros Professor" and "Soros Professor" competitions, as well as the "Professor-2001" "Professor-2002", "Professor-2003", "Professor-2004", "Professor-2005" competitions.
Research Interests: theory of functional differential equations and the spectral theory of nonself-adjoint operators
Starobinskiy Aleksey Aleksandrovich
Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences L.D. Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics of RAS, Russia
Work Experience: The principal researcher of the Institute of Theoretical Physics named after L.D. Landau RAS, the principle researcher of the RAS "Cosmology"
H-index: 53 (Scopus)
Research Interests: Russian theoretical physicist, author of works on gravitation and cosmology. One of the founders of the modern theory of the birth of the universe - the theory of inflation. Academician of RAS
- AA Friedman Prize of the Russian Academy of Sciences (1996)
- The Tomall Prize (Switzerland) (2009)
- Oscar Klein Medal of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and Stockholm University (2010) (was also invited to give the O. Klein Memorial lecture)
- Medal of Amaldi of the Italian Gravitational Society (together with VF Mukhanov) (2012)
- Gruber Prize in the field of cosmology (jointly with VF Mukhanov) (2013) in the amount of 500 thousand US dollars
- Kavli Prize in Astrophysics (2014)
- The Sakharov Gold Medal of the Russian Academy of Sciences (2016)
Kozhevnikov, Alexander N.
Professor, University of Haifa
Work Experience: University of Haifa, The Faculty of Natural Sciences, Department of Mathematics.
H-index: 4 (Scopus)
Research Interests: differential and pseudodifferential operators
Galtsov Dmitriy Vladimirovich
Professor at the Physics Department of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
Work Experience: Department of Theoretical Physics of the Physics Department of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University. The vice-president of the Russian Gravitational Society. Honorary Member of the Institute of Physics of Great Britain. Member of the Special Council of the State Committee for Standardization of the Russian Federation.
H-index: 25 (Scopus)
Research Interests: Russian theoretical physicist. Quantum field theory, classical and quantum gravity, superstring theory.
Professor, the University of Rome
Work Experience: GAUSS Srl CEO, professor of astrodynamics at the University of Rome "La Sapienza"
H-index: 15 (Scopus)
Research Interests: astrodynamics, astronautics, space biomedicine, design, development and launch of micro-, nano-, pico- and femto-satellites
- Gold medal named after Academician V.F. Utkin for his contribution to international cooperation in space between Russia and Italy
- M.K. Yangel — 100 years gold medal for the contribution to the development of space science in the world
- The Golden Eagle from the Corfinium Society for university activities
Lunin Valeriy Vasilevich
Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry, V.M. Lomonosov Moscow State University
Work Experience: Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry, V.M. Lomonosov Moscow State University.
H-index: 27 (Scopus)
Research Interests: surface physicochemistry, kinetics and catalysis, petrochemistry and oil refining, ecology, ozone chemistry
- Awarded with the Order of Friendship (2011), "For Services to the Fatherland" IV degree (IV degree - 2005), Order of Honor (1999).
- Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation (2002), Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation (1999, 2005), the Presidential Award in the field of education (1998); M.V. Lomonosov Award for Teaching Excellence (1997), M.V. Lomonosov Award (2009).
- Honored Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation
Deputy of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR
Egorov Mikhail Petrovich
Director of N.D. Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry of RAS
Work Experience: Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Director of N.D. Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry of RAS
H-index: 16 (Scopus)
Research Interests: Specialist in the field of physical, organic and hetero-organic chemistry
- Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology
Gromov Sergey Panteleymonovich
Director of the Photochemistry Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Work Experience: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor, Doctor of Chemical Sciences. Deputy Director of the Photochemistry Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (PC PAS), Head of the Laboratory, Professor of the Chemical Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University, MIPT, RF
H-index: 28 (Scopus)
Research Interests: Specialist in the field of supramolecular and organic chemistry, nanotechnology.
- Diploma of the State Committee for Inventions and Discoveries (1980) - for the scientific discovery "The phenomenon of isomerization recycling of nitrogenous heteroaromatic compounds"
- The Medal "In Commemoration of the 850th Anniversary of Moscow"
A. Butlerov Prize (2006) - for a series of works "Molecular Construction of Photosensitive Supramolecular Systems with Preset Properties Based on Crown-Containing Unsaturated Compounds"
Cosimo Damiano Altomare
University of Bari “Aldo Moro” (Italy), Professor
Work Experience: University of Bari “Aldo Moro” (Italy), Department of Pharmacy – Drug Sciences, Professor.
H-index: 25 (Scopus)
Johan Van der Eycken
The Catholic University of Leuven
Work Experience: Professor of Ghent University, Department of Organic Chemistry).
H-index: 26 (Scopus)
Research Interests: His main research topics are asymmetric synthesis mediated by transition metal catalysts (design and use of novel chiral ligands) and enzymes (lipase-catalyzed kinetic resolution), total synthesis of complex biologically active compounds (e.g. carba sugars, imino sugars, Lipid II analogues, macrocyclic antibiotics, e.g. Peloruside A), and solid phase synthesis of peptidomimetics and small organic molecules as privileged scaffolds for drug discovery.
Fedorov Aleksey Nikolaevich
Doctor of Biological Sciences The head of the molecular biology group of A. N. Bach Institute of Biochemistry of RAS
Work Experience: The head of the molecular biology group of A. N. Bach Institute of Biochemistry of RAS, Doctor of Biological Sciences
H-index: 14 (Scopus)
Research Interests: proteins, protein engineering, protein stabilization, molecular chaperones, GroEL, preclinical trials, toxicology
- The Lenin Komsomol Prize for the series of works "The compartmentalization of proteins of the apparatus of translation on eukaryotic polyribosomes, (1987)
Grachev Sergey Vitalevich
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Academician of RAS, Head of the Department of Pathology of the Pharmaceutical Faculty at I.V. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
Work Experience: Head of the Department of Pathology of the Pharmaceutical Faculty at I.V. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, member of the International Academy of Ecological Reconstruction, member of the Presidium of the Society for Pathophysiology, member of the editorial board of the journal “Pathological Physiology and Experimental Medicine”
H-index: 7 (Scopus)
Research Interests: Specialist in the field of Pathophysiology and Extreme Medicine
- Order of Friendship (2008).
- Laureate of the Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology
- Medal of the Order “For Merit for the Fatherland” II degree
Tkachuk Vsevolod Arsenevich
Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Academician of the RAS and RAMS, Dean of the Faculty of Fundamental Medicine, Head of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine of the Moscow State University
Work Experience: Dean of the Faculty of Fundamental Medicine, Head of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine of the Moscow State University, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Chairman of the Commission on the Problems of Physiology of the Endocrine System of the Scientific Council for Physiological Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Member of the Expert Council on Biosafety of the Ministry of Industry, Science and Technology of the Russian Federation, National coordinator of Russian-American cooperation in the field of lung biology and medicine; co-director of the Laboratory of Cell Biology of Blood Vessels of the University of Basel (Switzerland), member of the editorial board of the journals "Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology", "Questions of Biological and Medical Chemistry", "Russian Physiological Journal" and "Russian Medical Biological Herald"
H-index: 36 (Scopus)
Research Interests: biochemistry and cell physiology, reception and intracellular signaling, molecular endocrinology, elucidation of the molecular mechanisms of the action of hormones, neurotransmitters and growth factors on human and animal cells. Elucidation of mechanisms of functioning of membrane receptors and systems of secondary mediators, development of hypersensitivity and tolerance of tissues to the action of hormones, the role of receptors of growth factors and lipoproteins in remodeling blood vessels and heart. He discovered and isolated a new type of lipoprotein receptor, established mechanisms of adrenergic receptor expression and mobilization of Ca ions in hypertension, ischemia and myocardial infarction.
- Twice laureate of the RMSUF Government Prize in the field of education (2005,2012)
- Awarded the Order of Honor
- Awarded the Order of Friendship
- Laureate of the MSU Lomonosov Award of the 1st degree (2006)
Director of the Cardiology Center of Semmelweiss University Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
Work Experience: Director of Heart and Vascular Center of Semmelweis University, doctor of medical sciences, professor.
H-index: 33 (Scopus)
Research Interests: Non-pharmacological treatment of heart failure; Interventional cardiology; Invasive and noninvasive imaging in heart failure, arrhythmias and acute coronary syndromes; Sport cardiology, cardiac remodeling of elite athletes; Experimental and clinical investigations of the mechanisms of arrhythmias; Endogen vasoactive arrhythmogenic factors.
Wolf Ferdinand Wieland
MD, Professor, Head of the Department of Urology, Medical Center of the University of Regensburg
Work Experience: Head of the Department of Urology, Medical Center of the University of Regensburg, MD, Professor, leading European expert in the field of urological oncology, reconstructive operations of the genitourinary organs, treatment of patients suffering from impotence and urinary incontinence, author of many unique surgical techniques.
H-index: 36 (Scopus)
Research Interests: urological and oncological diseases.
Doctor, Professor, Member of the Board of the European Medicines Management Agency, Professor of the Institute of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology of the University of Heidelberg
Work Experience: Professor, Institute of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Heidelberg, Member of the Board of the European Agency for Medicines Management (EMA).
H-index: 36 (Scopus)
Research Interests: cardiovascular pharmacology, pharmacology of the sympathetic nervous and central nervous system, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, signal transduction, regulation of the cardiovascular system, antihypertensive drugs, chronobiology and chronopharmacology.
Stefane Ngo Mai
Vice-President for Strategy and Development of the University of Nice, Sophia, Antipolis, President of the Foundation; prof. GNRS
Work Experience: Vice-President for Strategy and Development of the University of Nice, Sophia, Antipolis, President of the Foundation; Professor of Economics, Associate Professor;
National Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble and University of Grenoble 2 (1991-1994), Professor, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis since 1994, Dean of the Faculty of Law, Political Science, Economics and Management (2006-2009), Director of the Department of Economics (2000-2003), Creation and management of digital economy and e-business for master’s degree programs (2000-2015)
H-index: 1 (Scopus)
Research Interests: the economy of knowledge and innovation, the digital economy, self-organized processes.
- Сhevalier of the Order of Academic Palms
Co-Director of the Center for Governance and Public Policy at the University of Carlton
Work Experience: Professor of Political Science, Director of the Center for the Study of Public Administration and Public Policy.
Previously: a research fellow at the St. Peter and Nuffield colleges of Oxford University; Visiting professor at the Institute of International Relations of the University of California at Berkeley (USA); Visiting professor at the University of Warsaw (1977-1989) and the University of Queens in Kingston, Ontario (1990-1993). Member of the international discussion club "Valdai"
H-index: 2 (Scopus)
Research Interests: political problems of the globalizing world, Russian and East European comparative studies, the problems of modernization and democratization,
- He was awarded the Order of Friendship of the Russian Federation (2009)
- Honorary Doctor of Sciences of the Peoples' Friendship of Russia (2006)
- Honorary Doctor of Sciences, of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (2007)
Professor , University of Trieste
Work Experience: associate professor, SSLMIT, University of Trieste, collegium member of the Faculty of Languages, Culture and Cross-cultural Communication, Bologna University, Member of the Board of Directors of the European Language Council, President of SIGTIPS (Special Interest Group on Translation and Interpreting for Public Services).
H-index: 1 (Scopus)
Research Interests: quality in translations, interpretation and political communication, titologia translation.
Scientific activity: He was invited to conduct lessons and lectures in various universities and institutes
- Hogeschool in Antwerp, at the Free University of Berlin, University of Bologna
- Universiteit Brussel Brussel, in KU Leuven headquartered in University of Eötvös Loránd Budapest
- University of Granada
- University of Graz, University of Helsinki, Dante Company;
- Alighieri Helsinki, the Italian Institute of Culture in Helsinki;
- City University of Hong Kong ;
- Zhejiang Jinhua Pedagogical University
- National University of La Rioja;
- University of Del Salento Lecce;
- University of IULM in Milan, Catholic University of the Holy Heart in Milan;
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia,
- Institute of the University of Eastern Naples, in the Institute of Paris;
- Beijing Foreign Studies University, Beijing Language and Culture University,
- LUSPIO University of Rome, La Sapienza University in Rome, Salford University, in SISSA in Trieste;
- Turku University, Dante Alighieri Society in Turku.
State University of New York Professor of linguistics and education
Work Experience: State University of New York at Albany (USA). Doctor of Philology, Distinguished Professor.
H-index: 8 (Scopus)
Research Interests: Istvan Kecskes is the head of several international projects: Barcelona Summer School on Bi-and Multilingualism; Intercultural Pragmatics and Communication conferences; CASLAR (Chinese as a Second Language Research); Sorbonne-Paris – SUNY Albany graduate student symposium series. He is also the editor-in-chief of the following journals: Intercultural Pragmatics (Mouton de Gruyter: Berlin/New York, Chinese as a Second Language Research (CASLAR), honorary editor of the journal "Bulletin of the Russian University of Peoples' Friendship. Series: Linguistics » (WoS).
Number of articles in Scopus 26,
total number of citations – 226 .