Engineering surveys for the construction of the largest facilities in the Russian Federation, on the territory from Vladivostok to Novaya Zemlya Islands, including the Arctic circle, in mountainous areas and remote taiga areas.
In June 2019, students-geologists of Engineering Academy passed practice in LLC "Ingeo" in the territory of Chukotka.
Since the beginning of our cooperation with the RUDN University, from April 2019 to January 2020, 6 students studying in the Department of subsoil use and oil and gas Affairs of the Engineering Academy have been trained at our company as employees.
Students got acquainted with the company's activities and participated in the following projects:
- Sludge storage of Krasnokamensk hydrometallurgical plant (Zabaikalsky Krai);
- Construction of the Tolyatti bypass with a bridge crossing over the Volga river as part of the international transport route "Europe – Western China»;
- Plant for the production, storage, and shipment of liquefied natural gas and stable gas condensate on gravity-type bases;
- Baim mining and processing plant (Chukotka JSC);
- The Sokolnicheskaya line of the Moscow metro on a site from station "Salarievo" station "Stolbovo".
During the practice, students have established themselves as active, initiative, disciplinary and conscientious employees, and have shown good professional and communication skills. All the tasks set during the practice were treated very responsibly and successfully completed.
In the asset of our cooperation – one employed student.
LLC "EngGeo»" is ready for further cooperation in conducting production and pre-graduate practices for students and specialists-graduates of the RUDN.