TUI is one of the leading travel companies in Russia, including a tour operator and a network of travel agencies. It is a part of the largest international tourist holding TUI Group, with more than 40 years of experience.
TUI Russia was founded in 2009 on the basis of Russian tour operators VKO Group and Mostravel. The main shareholders of TUI Russia are the Russian company Severgroup and TUI Group.
In 2019, TUI Russia sent more than 1,3 mln tourists on vacation, in 2020 the company plans to bring this figure to 3 mln people. TUI Russia's retail network includes about 600 travel agencies, own and authorized.
History of cooperation:
TUI travel company has been a partner of RUDN since 2017.
Areas of cooperation:
- Holding master classes and practical training sessions for students;
- Organization of training practices and internships;
- Conducting additional professional education programs;
- Carrying out Job fairs and recruitment of graduates for employment;
- Holding joint conferences and other events.