RUDN University Scientific Library was founded back in 1960. Today the library (also known as Educational and Scientific Information Library Center) includes: 1,900,000 corpus of books and other printed publications replenished on a monthly basis; annual subscription for 300 electronic and printed publications; 6 electronic library systems with remote access via the Internet; multifunctional information retrieval system based on the “Single Window” principle available through the “User’s Personal Account”.
You may get the books, having previously consulted the extracurricular activities tutor on the schedule. If you are not a first-year student, make sure that you owe the library no book from the previous semester. In case the library does not have the books you need, you may get them from partner libraries. The list of partner libraries is available upon your request.
You will need one of these:
|Monday – Thursday||13.00 – 17.45|
|Friday and Saturday||13.00 – 16.45|
You may use the "Single Window" sevice at the library site that will help you find the books you need on available databases. You may order the books remotely through our e-library system. In case you have any questions, ask our special consultant to help you find the books on your topic.
To order the books remotely you need to:
- Go to the e-library site;
- Enter your personal account (login – part of your name in the first line of the student ID, password – student ID number);
- Select “Search Type” on the left;
- In the popped up window enter search keywords (the discipline name, book author or others);
- Select “Order”;
- Come to the Library premises at Miklukho- Maklaya, 6 the next day and collect your order.
Library books will be issued for home lending for the period of:
- one or two semesters depending on the discipline
- 10 days for scientific and belles-lettres books (no more than 3 books at a time)
- one day for single copies, periodicals and reference books
Electronic documents availability depends on the database regulations. Whether or not the materials might be downloaded depends specifically on the resource.
– student ID number. E-library system accumulates five databases. “Student Consultation” Database
- provides study materials on Law, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Chemistry, Philology, Physics, History, Ecology. “Troitsky Bridge” Database
- provides study materials on Customs Service, Food Technologies, Merchandizing, Public Catering, Hospitality and Tourism.
Access is granted from the computers in the Library and the NHF building through a dedicated access line.
Springer Reference provides a full access to static and dynamic reference publications on any topic
Office 20, 6 Miklukho-Maklaya str., Moscow, Russia, 117198
|Monday – Thursday||10.00 – 20.45|
|Friday||10.00 – 17.45|
|Saturday||10.00 - 16.45|
|Monday – Thursday||13.00 - 17.45|
|Friday and Saturday||13.00 - 16.45|