International Symposium “Vitalact-Fito”
On February 14-16, the Institute of Oriental Medicine of the Peoples Friendship University of Russia holds an international symposium "Vitactiva-Fito".
Thematic sections of the event:
- "Phytotherapy: practice and prospects";
- "Ginseng: natural and cultivated";
- "Cedar: properties, processing and application";
- "Mumiyo: collection, processing and application";
- "Jerusalem artichoke: properties, processing and application";
- "Amaranth: agricultural technology and processing";
- "Ivan tea: collection, processing and application".
Time: from 10:00 to 18:00
Location: Moscow, st. Miklukho-Maklaya, 6, the assembly hall of the main building of the RUDN.
We are introducing interesting heroes of the university. César Verduga Vélez is a RUDN graduate’71 from Ecuador.
RUDN University has trained graduated about 200 thousand students, including specialists from all over the world. One of them is Francois, a graduate of the RUDN Faculty of Economics, a major Cameroonian entrepreneur and author of 9 books on economics and business. In 2010, Francois completed his postgraduate studies and defended his Ph.D. at RUDN.
The trip of Mohammed to Russia is a part of his dream of becoming a diplomat. The young man studied international relations for 4 years, and after that he decided to change the track and broaden his horizons. This year he is graduating from RUDN University master’s program “Arts and Humanities”. Read the 7 years’ story and plans for the future in an interview.