International Symposium “Vitalact-Fito”
On February 14-16, the Institute of Oriental Medicine of the Peoples Friendship University of Russia holds an international symposium "Vitactiva-Fito".
Thematic sections of the event:
- "Phytotherapy: practice and prospects";
- "Ginseng: natural and cultivated";
- "Cedar: properties, processing and application";
- "Mumiyo: collection, processing and application";
- "Jerusalem artichoke: properties, processing and application";
- "Amaranth: agricultural technology and processing";
- "Ivan tea: collection, processing and application".
Time: from 10:00 to 18:00
Location: Moscow, st. Miklukho-Maklaya, 6, the assembly hall of the main building of the RUDN.
Why do people read Viktor Pelevin in China? Who are the New Historicists and what is their theory about? How can an author create new frontiers for a story? Read an interview with Tian Yang, graduate of RUDN Philological faculty.
Marco Calderon Verduga came to Russia from Ecuador. He graduated with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Political Science from the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Read an interview about the choice of university and adaptation in Moscow.
Aaron’s list of achievements consists of 20 items: participation in a dozen professional events, certificates for achievements in studies and research, 3 scientific articles. In 2022, Aaron is graduating from the Faculty of Economics of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia with a degree in Economics. Read an interview to know why an African student decided to study in Russia.