International Symposium “Vitalact-Fito”
On February 14-16, the Institute of Oriental Medicine of the Peoples Friendship University of Russia holds an international symposium "Vitactiva-Fito".
Thematic sections of the event:
- "Phytotherapy: practice and prospects";
- "Ginseng: natural and cultivated";
- "Cedar: properties, processing and application";
- "Mumiyo: collection, processing and application";
- "Jerusalem artichoke: properties, processing and application";
- "Amaranth: agricultural technology and processing";
- "Ivan tea: collection, processing and application".
Time: from 10:00 to 18:00
Location: Moscow, st. Miklukho-Maklaya, 6, the assembly hall of the main building of the RUDN.
Tevodros is from Ethiopia, graduated with honors in Civil Engineering and the Built Environment in English. Read about why he decided to study in Russia, what is the difference between Ethiopians and Russians, what a builder does and how to be an A-student in the interview.
RUDN campus is a city within a city. Every city has a Mayor and RUDN University campus has one too. A graduate of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Chimuka Singuwa from Zambia served as the chairman of the campus for 5 years. Read his story in the interview.
Artem proposed to RUDN Rector the idea of creating an engineering laboratory for digital production, where every student can design and create anything. The main thing is the flight of engineering thought and imagination. Read about classical fundamental education and the importance of obtaining practical competences and skills in an interview with the best graduate of RUDN 2021.