International Symposium “Vitalact-Fito”
On February 14-16, the Institute of Oriental Medicine of the Peoples Friendship University of Russia holds an international symposium "Vitactiva-Fito".
Thematic sections of the event:
- "Phytotherapy: practice and prospects";
- "Ginseng: natural and cultivated";
- "Cedar: properties, processing and application";
- "Mumiyo: collection, processing and application";
- "Jerusalem artichoke: properties, processing and application";
- "Amaranth: agricultural technology and processing";
- "Ivan tea: collection, processing and application".
Time: from 10:00 to 18:00
Location: Moscow, st. Miklukho-Maklaya, 6, the assembly hall of the main building of the RUDN.
Alexandra is a sociologist and Sinologist. She tells us the secrets of learning Chinese, breaks down stereotypes about the Chinese keyboard and shares what she learned after living in China for several years.
“Children, don’t go for a walk in Africa,” wrote Korney Chukovsky, a famous children’s poet. Every Russian-speaker remembers this from childhood. But Bernard Ruteri, graduate of the RUDN University Institute of Hotel Business and Tourism from Tanzania, assures us not to be afraid. Bernard works for a travel agency, conducts tours for tourists in Zanzibar and takes them on safari. He is also saving up for a travel agent license and is going to open his own travel company.
Olga Chebotar, graduate of the Department of Theory and History of International Relations, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, has been appointed the new Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova.