International Symposium “Vitalact-Fito”
On February 14-16, the Institute of Oriental Medicine of the Peoples Friendship University of Russia holds an international symposium "Vitactiva-Fito".
Thematic sections of the event:
- "Phytotherapy: practice and prospects";
- "Ginseng: natural and cultivated";
- "Cedar: properties, processing and application";
- "Mumiyo: collection, processing and application";
- "Jerusalem artichoke: properties, processing and application";
- "Amaranth: agricultural technology and processing";
- "Ivan tea: collection, processing and application".
Time: from 10:00 to 18:00
Location: Moscow, st. Miklukho-Maklaya, 6, the assembly hall of the main building of the RUDN.
Why Arabs talk loudly, how science helped find love, what is the connection between quickstep, patience and the Arabic language – read an interview with Anna Lashina, the best graduate of “Foreign Regional Studies: Middle East”.
In 2019, Tatiana founded the Youths Make a Difference (YMD) International Youth Organization. It's been over a year since the last interview. She graduated from the university with a degree in Technical Systems Management, returned to Cameroon and signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Youth Affairs. Read the iterview to find out what has changed.
How finances and furniture are connected, why Russian prefixes terrify a foreigner and where they cook the most delicious shawarma – read an interview with Anton Borodin, the best graduate of the Finance and Credit program from Finland.