FS RUDN team - absolute leader in the overall standings of «Formula student» Russian stage
The competition took place 21 - 23 September, 2017, and brought together 12 best teams from Russia and Europe. It was organized by the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow in cooperation with SMP Racing, Power Wheels, Rosatom, Association of Automobile Engineers, Certina, ISIC, 5th Wheel, Popular Mechanics, Dni.Ru, Moskva-24, m24.ru, Aktualnaya Moskva.
- FS RUDN (RUDN, Moscow)
- Bauman Racing Team (Bauman University, Moscow)
- FDR Moscow (Moscow Polytechnic Institute, Moscow)
- FS MADI (Moscow Automobile and Road University, Moscow)
- Formula Electric MADI (Moscow Automobile and Road University, Moscow)
- Togliatti Racing Team (TSU, Togliatti)
- Shukhov Racing Team (Shukhov Technical University, Togliatti)
- Dream Style Garage (Nosov Technical University, Magnitogorsk)
- Neftegaz Engineering (TEU, Tyumen)
- NCM Polytech (SPPU, St.Petersburg)
- TU BRNO Racing (Brno, Czech)
- FS Team Tallin (Tallinn, Estonia)
RUDN University doctors have followed the recovery of patients after the treatment of a postoperative hernia using a polypropylene mesh-endoprosthesis.
A RUDN University mathematician with colleagues from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and China has collected the latest research in the field of deep learning for detecting pedestrians for vehicles with autopilot. The authors identified weaknesses and outlined targets for further research.
A RUDN engineer with colleagues from Iran proposed a new model for cooling and heating indoor air using soil energy. This eco-friendly approach is completely harmless and allows you to change the air temperature by 21%.