FS RUDN team - absolute leader in the overall standings of «Formula student» Russian stage
The competition took place 21 - 23 September, 2017, and brought together 12 best teams from Russia and Europe. It was organized by the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow in cooperation with SMP Racing, Power Wheels, Rosatom, Association of Automobile Engineers, Certina, ISIC, 5th Wheel, Popular Mechanics, Dni.Ru, Moskva-24, m24.ru, Aktualnaya Moskva.
- FS RUDN (RUDN, Moscow)
- Bauman Racing Team (Bauman University, Moscow)
- FDR Moscow (Moscow Polytechnic Institute, Moscow)
- FS MADI (Moscow Automobile and Road University, Moscow)
- Formula Electric MADI (Moscow Automobile and Road University, Moscow)
- Togliatti Racing Team (TSU, Togliatti)
- Shukhov Racing Team (Shukhov Technical University, Togliatti)
- Dream Style Garage (Nosov Technical University, Magnitogorsk)
- Neftegaz Engineering (TEU, Tyumen)
- NCM Polytech (SPPU, St.Petersburg)
- TU BRNO Racing (Brno, Czech)
- FS Team Tallin (Tallinn, Estonia)
October 6, the Nobel Committee announced the 2021 Nobel Prize Winners in Chemistry. They were scientists Benjamin List (Germany) and David Macmillan (USA) for new methods of molecular synthesis. RUDN chemists know Professor Liszt personally — in 2019, the researcher came to participate in the university conference.
The Nobel Committee in Stockholm has named the laureates in Medicine — David Julius and Ardem Patapoutian. They discovered how temperature or touch, for example, is transformed into human sensations.
Allowing for quantum corrections, the Einstein-Lovelock theory describes black holes with an equation that contains an infinite number of terms. However, according to a RUDN University physicist, the geometry of a black hole in this theory can be presented in a compact form, and a limited number of terms can suffice to describe the observed values. This could help scientists study black holes in theories with quantum corrections to Einstein’s equations.