RUDN Institute of comparative educational policy and Moscow State Pedagogical University conduct the International Scientific Conference “Informatization of Continuing Education” (ICE-2018)
- Technologies for developing educational electronic publications and resources
- Use of technology of new industrial revolutions in training and education
- Formation of the educational organization information environment
- Information support for assessing and improving the quality of education
- Ensuring information transparency and safety of the education system
- Trends and prospects for the development of content and teaching methods for computer science
- Preparing teachers for the use of information technologies in education
Participation in the conference
The conference will be attended by leading world and Russian developers, scientists and teachers dealing with the problems of training and education in the conditions of mass informatization of society and education.
Registration of visitors as participants of the conference will be held according to the schedule at the conference venue.
All registered participants will get personal certificates.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str, RUDN University, Main building
RUDN University is one of the three winners in the country. The Scientific Research Institute of Molecular and Cellular Medicine of RUDN Institute of Medicine will become a clinical base for a 4-year project in the field of genetic research for the treatment of soft tissue sarcomas.
The chemist of RUDN together with colleagues from Iran and Spain created a catalyst based on palladium and nickel for the oxidation of cyclohesane in the production of adipic acid, which is used for the production of cleaning products, food dyes and other substances. The new catalyst made it possible to double the consumption of cyclohexane.
On February 28, 2023, invited lector Dương Thu Hằng (Head of Department of Vietnamese Literature, Faculty of Philology, Thai Nguyen University, Vietnam) gave lecture entitled “Intercultural communication in the context of global integration and the fourth industrial revolution” within the framework of academic and methodological online seminar of the Foreign Languages Department of the Agrarian and Technological Institute of RUDN University. The lecture was held online via Microsoft Teams. Languages — the Vietnamese language, the English language & the Russian language.