RUDN Institute of comparative educational policy and Moscow State Pedagogical University conduct the International Scientific Conference “Informatization of Continuing Education” (ICE-2018)
- Technologies for developing educational electronic publications and resources
- Use of technology of new industrial revolutions in training and education
- Formation of the educational organization information environment
- Information support for assessing and improving the quality of education
- Ensuring information transparency and safety of the education system
- Trends and prospects for the development of content and teaching methods for computer science
- Preparing teachers for the use of information technologies in education
Participation in the conference
The conference will be attended by leading world and Russian developers, scientists and teachers dealing with the problems of training and education in the conditions of mass informatization of society and education.
Registration of visitors as participants of the conference will be held according to the schedule at the conference venue.
All registered participants will get personal certificates.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str, RUDN University, Main building
The conference “For the sustainable development of civilization: cooperation, science, education, technology (Africa’s Pathway to 17 SDGs: an integrated approach)” opened at RUDN University*. It is attended by ministers of Sierra Leone and Ethiopia, as well as leading world scientists from Algeria, Brazil, Germany, Zambia, India, Indonesia, Morocco, Namibia, Ethiopia, South Africa and other countries.
How to make money on wastewater and turn biological mass into clean energy? What is valorization of waste and sludge? How does this process relate to sustainable development? Dr. Kumar Vinod, professor at the Department of Life Sciences at Graphic Era University (India), spoke about water without treading water.
RUDN University engineers calculated how to collect precipitation for water supply over a large area in an arid region. The results will help solve the problem of water shortages through the construction of several dams and ponds.