RUDN Institute of comparative educational policy and Moscow State Pedagogical University conduct the International Scientific Conference “Informatization of Continuing Education” (ICE-2018)
- Technologies for developing educational electronic publications and resources
- Use of technology of new industrial revolutions in training and education
- Formation of the educational organization information environment
- Information support for assessing and improving the quality of education
- Ensuring information transparency and safety of the education system
- Trends and prospects for the development of content and teaching methods for computer science
- Preparing teachers for the use of information technologies in education
Participation in the conference
The conference will be attended by leading world and Russian developers, scientists and teachers dealing with the problems of training and education in the conditions of mass informatization of society and education.
Registration of visitors as participants of the conference will be held according to the schedule at the conference venue.
All registered participants will get personal certificates.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str, RUDN University, Main building
RUDN chemists have proven the effectiveness of metal complexes for catalysis of cyanhydrin production — substances important for the chemical industry. Chemists managed to achieve 96.3% of the reaction efficiency.
RUDN University chemists obtained a metal-containing complex with an unusual planar architecture. The unexpected structure was formed due to the spontaneous fixation of carbon dioxide from the air during the reaction. This compound exhibits unusual magnetic properties (spin glass behaviour). This can be useful for creating memory storage devices.
RUDN chemists investigated in detail the molecular mechanism of interaction of the newly created antitumor drug with blood proteins. The results will not only allow us to judge the effectiveness of the drug, but also are of interest from the point of view of understanding the mechanisms of action of such drugs.