RUDN Institute of comparative educational policy and Moscow State Pedagogical University conduct the International Scientific Conference “Informatization of Continuing Education” (ICE-2018)
- Technologies for developing educational electronic publications and resources
- Use of technology of new industrial revolutions in training and education
- Formation of the educational organization information environment
- Information support for assessing and improving the quality of education
- Ensuring information transparency and safety of the education system
- Trends and prospects for the development of content and teaching methods for computer science
- Preparing teachers for the use of information technologies in education
Participation in the conference
The conference will be attended by leading world and Russian developers, scientists and teachers dealing with the problems of training and education in the conditions of mass informatization of society and education.
Registration of visitors as participants of the conference will be held according to the schedule at the conference venue.
All registered participants will get personal certificates.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str, RUDN University, Main building
October 6, the Nobel Committee announced the 2021 Nobel Prize Winners in Chemistry. They were scientists Benjamin List (Germany) and David Macmillan (USA) for new methods of molecular synthesis. RUDN chemists know Professor Liszt personally — in 2019, the researcher came to participate in the university conference.
The Nobel Committee in Stockholm has named the laureates in Medicine — David Julius and Ardem Patapoutian. They discovered how temperature or touch, for example, is transformed into human sensations.
Allowing for quantum corrections, the Einstein-Lovelock theory describes black holes with an equation that contains an infinite number of terms. However, according to a RUDN University physicist, the geometry of a black hole in this theory can be presented in a compact form, and a limited number of terms can suffice to describe the observed values. This could help scientists study black holes in theories with quantum corrections to Einstein’s equations.