21 April from 9:00-17:00 (Moscow time)
International scientific seminar (conference) “Transcendental turn in modern philosophy — 8: metaphysics, epistemology, transcendental cognitivism and artificial intelligence”. Session of the section “Epistemology and Cognitive Sciences in Neo-Kantianism” under the direction of V.N. Belov on the basis of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia together with the GAUGN, RSUH, NSMII RAS and the Center for Humanitarian Research Foundation.
The program of the section “Epistemology and Cognitive Sciences in Neo-Kantianism”.
- Basieva M.T. (master’s student, PFUR) The problem of understanding in Heinrich Rickert. Kushner SN (undergraduate, PFUR) The problem of transition from the fundamentals of practical reason to the philosophy of law in Russian neo-Kantianism.
- Belov Vladimir Nikolaevich (Professor, PFUR) Post-Neo-Kantian Philosophy S.L. Rubinstein.
- Belyaeva V. A. (Master student, PFUR) Andrey Bely’s Theory of Knowledge: Emblematics of Meaning.
- Vladimirov Pavel Anatolyevich Demarcation of “pure experience” and “empirical givenness” in the philosophy of V.E. Sesemann. Ph.D.; Art. teacher Departments of Ontology and Theory of Knowledge of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia; Associate Professor of the Department of Humanitarian Disciplines, RANEPA.
- Dvorkin Ilya S. (Jerusalem University, Israel) The search for infinity in Marburg and Halle (A study of the philosophy of mathematics in Cohen, Kantor and Husserl).
- Zagirnyak Mikhail Yurievich. Kant’s concept of society: a tool for evaluating the ethics of computer games. Doctor of Philosophy, Senior Research Fellow, Educational and Scientific Cluster “Institute of Education and Humanities” IKBFU I. Kant.
- Kirzhner L. S. (student, PFUR) Post-Neo-Kantianism as an intermediate stage in the development of the philosophical system of S.L. Rubinshtein (articles of the early Soviet period on philosophical pedagogy and psychology).
- Kudinova K. S. (student, PFUR) Philosophical and historical concept of L.N. Tolstoy in the novel “War and Peace”.
- Lebedeva A. V. (assistant, PFUR) The concept of transcendental consciousness in the philosophical concept of A.V. Weidemann.
- Loginov Alexander Vyacheslavovich (PhD, Associate Professor, RSUH) Criticism of neo-Kantian axiology in ethics by M. Scheler
- Rusakova O.F. (Ekaterinburg, Russia) Neo-Kantian turn in the Russian methodology of the history of the early XX century
- Slepukhina Daria Alekseevna (master student, RUDN University) The unique concept of a normative fact in the ontology of law G.D. Gurvich. email@example.com.
- Talyshev S.I. (post-graduate student, PFUR) Problems of Creativity in the Philosophy of the Marburg School of German Neo-Kantianism.
Professors, graduate students, masters and students of PFUR, Higher School of Economics, Russian State University for the Humanities, Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Saratov State University. N.G. Chernyshevsky, University of Klagenfurt (Austria).