The 14th All-Russian Research and Methodological Conference with International Participation “Current issues in modern linguistics and humanities”
25 марта в 10:00 до 18:00 по московскому времени
Goal of the Conference – bring together leading researchers in the field of Linguistics and related Humanities to exchange opinions concerning the evolution of Modern Languages and Linguistics in the context of the development of interdisciplinary approaches to the issues of the intercultural linguistic communication.
- Institute of Foreign Languages of RUDN (Russia),
- Faculty of Philology of Moscow State Lomonosov University (Russia),
- Faculty of Translation and Interpreting of the University of Granada (Spain),
- Russian Centre of the University of Granada (Spain),
- Higher Institute of Languages in Tunis of the University of Carthage (Tunisia),
- UniNorte University (Paraguay),
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan),
- Erzia International Art Foundation (Russia)
Keynote Speakers at the Plenary Session
- Yulia L. Obolenskaya, Dr. of Philology, Emeritus Professor, Head of the Ibero-Romance Department, Director of the Сenter of Ibero-Romance Studies, Faculty of Philology, Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia);
- Tseveen Tsetsenbileg, Associate Professor, Doctor of Sociological Sciences (PhD), Leading Research Fellow, Head of the Department of Sociology and Social Psychology, Institute of Philosophy, Mongolian Academy of Sciences (Mongolia).
Conference languages: Russian, English.