The International Scientific and Practical Conference VI FIRSOVA READINGS “Modern Languages and Cultures: Varieties, Functions, Ideologies in a Cognitive Perspective”
On October 19-21, 2023 Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University) (Moscow, Russia) is holding the International Scientific and Practical Conference VI FIRSOVA READINGS “Modern Languages and Cultures: Varieties, Functions, Ideologies in a Cognitive Perspective”
The Conference participants can obtain a certificate of qualification. In order to receive the certificate, an Personal data form, Subject Consent and a List of documents should be submitted. The documents should be sent to: email@example.com.
- September 1, 2023 — application and manuscript submission deadline
- September 20, 2023 — informing participants of acceptance for conference participation
- October 2, 2023 — sending invitations to the participants
19-21,2023 — Conference
- First Quarter 2024 — publication of materials in the academic series “Cognitive Studies of Language”
- First Quarter 2024 — distribution of Conference Proceedings
To participate in the Conference, you should fill in the registration form and attach your report text designed according to the template (see Appendix 1) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the author’s last name both in the application form and report text (e.g. Ivanov_abstract & Ivanov_appl).
Russian-language sources (written in the Cyrillic alphabet) in the references should be transliterated using the automated online tool www.translit.ru, BGN (Board of Geographic Names).
Please note that the Organizing Committee reserves the right to decline applications if article content and design do not meet the requirements specified.
5000 rubles, ₽ (for RCLA/RALK members 4000 rubles, ₽) includes:
- printed Conference Proceedings (indexed in Higher Attestation Commission) and Conference Programme;
- other conference-related expenses.
Please make your payment only after receiving acceptance, don’t pay before acceptance. Details for payment will be sent by emails.
Registration fee does NOT cover postage of the conference materials.
Participation in the conference without publication is 2500 rubles, ₽ (for RCLA/RALK members 1500 rubles, ₽).
Conference languages: Russian, English.
- Department of Foreign Languages, Research and academic Institute of Modern Languages, Intercultural Communication and Migration (IMLICaM);
- All-Russian Public Organization “THE RUSSIAN COGNITIVE LINGUISTS ASSOCIATION” (RCLA/RALK) and Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education “Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University” (Institute of Philology and Intercultural Communication);