Structural unit: Research Institute of Chemistry (RIC).
The Center’s activity is aimed at:
- research activities in synthesis of bioactive azaheterocycles based on domino-reactions of oxacarbenium ions;
- development of innovative methods and technologies for the preparation and study of vinyl iminium ions and donor-acceptor cyclopropanes
Goals of the Center:
the research and study of chemical compounds and methods for their rational and economical synthesis;
search and analysis of previously unknown preproducts and bioactive compounds with potential application in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Center’s Objectives – solution of chemical problems of heterocyclic compounds, nitroalkanes, ionic liquids, surfactants as well as searching for new, previously unknown and unexplored PD-sensors
- study of cascade reactions in synthesis of heterocyclic (nitrogen, oxygen) compounds;
- nitroalkane reactions in polyphosphoric acid;
- potentiometric PD-sensors based on various organic membranes;
- ionic liquids based on tetrasubstituted arenes with quaternary ammonium fragments;
- nickel electroplating from aqueous solutions containing aminopolycarboxylic and carboxylic acids;
New approaches to the synthesis of bioactive aza-heterocycles based on domino-reactions of oxacarbenium ions, iminium ion vinyls and donor-acceptor cyclopropanes.