Ph.D. in Engineering Science, Ph.D. (Doctor of Technology) from Tampere University of Technology, Finland Director of the Research Center of 5G Wireless Networks Simulation at the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Telecommunications
Structural unit: Applied Mathematics & Communications Technology Institute.
The Center aims to:
- solve practical problems in the development of the scientific foundations and a set of stohastic models for evaluating the effectiveness and reliability of device interaction in the Internet of Things wireless networks;
- develop a set of mathematical theories of teletraffic models for researching control diagrams for managing resource access to the next generation wireless networks.
- Creation of information technology (IT solutions) in the form of mathematical models for radio resource control mechanisms of fifth-generation wireless heterogeneous networks (5G) that support direct interaction with D2D devices, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Internet of Reliable Things (IoRT), methods of analysis for models, and calculating stochastic and time response characteristics such as connection reliability, connection availability, etc.
- Study of model classes of motion that consider interaction features of moving devices in 5G wireless networks, the creation of fundamentally new analytical and simulation models, and computational methods for implementing information technology.
- Development of new queuing system models with a random number of non-uniform sources of limited availability and having limited resources for data processing. New characteristics will be studied and introduced such as availability and reliability of connection, sensitivity of the considered characteristics to the initial parameters of the studied models.
project design of wireless mechanisms and machines involved in industrial production or in the provision of services;
equipment design for organizing traffic with autopilot functions in cars;
equipment design to ensure and organize logistic supplies.
implementation of complex mathematical models for managing radio resources of 5G wireless heterogeneous networks that support direct interaction of D2D devices, Internet of Things (IoT) and Internet of Reliable Things (IoRT).