RUDN University scientific and research innovations
- A process for the preparation of pyrrolo [2,1-a] isoquinoline derivatives (Borisova T.N., Varlamov A.V., Voskresensky L.G., Matveeva M.D.)
The invention relates to the field of organic chemistry, namely to a process for the preparation of pyrrolo [2,1-a] isoquinoline derivatives 3-6, where in 3: R1 = OCH3, R2 = H, R3 = Cl, R4 = H; 4: R1 = OCH3, R2 = H, R3 = Cl, R4 = CH3; 5: R1 = R2 = R3 = OC2H5, R4 = H; 6: R1 = R2 = R3 = OC2H5, R4 = CH3, which comprises dissolving 6,7-dimethoxy-3,4-dihydro-1- (4-chlorobenzoyl) isoquinoline or 6,7-diethoxy-3,4-dihydro-1 - (3,4-diethoxybenzoyl) isoquinoline in acetonitrile and addition of 1,5-diphenyl-1-penten-4-yn-3-one or 1- (4-methylphenyl) -5-phenyl-1-penten-4-yn -3-one and 30 mole percent monovalent copper bromide and subjected to microwave irradiation (300 W) for 30 minutes at + 200 ° C, the residue obtained after the reaction ends and the solvent is removed is crystallized from ether. The technical result: a method for the preparation of pyrrolo [2,1-a] isoquinoline derivatives, which may have useful biological properties, has been developed.
- The method of purification from impurity proteins in preparations of molecular chaperones (Fedorov A.N., Yurkova M.S., Zenin V.A., Sadykhov E.G.)
The method of purification from impurity proteins in preparations of molecular chaperones after their biosynthesis in bacterial cells. A method has been developed that allows to quickly and efficiently purify molecular chaperones after their expression in bacterial cells.
- Analysis of the efficiency of the virtualized mobile core network 5G (Abaev P.O., Tsarev A.S., Leon Atupanya M.K.)
The program is used to simulate the operation of a virtualized core of a fifth-generation mobile network in the form of a multi-line queuing system with a dynamically changing number of serving devices. The program includes modules that calculate the characteristics of the system depending on the intensity of the input flow of applications, the total number of devices, the initial number of devices, the intensity of application maintenance and the intensity of the new device's rotation, the module that implements the analytical calculation of the probability distribution of the system, the module that implements the interface for saving the calculation results. The program contains support system module that allows to calculate the characteristics of the system for the ranges of input data. The program provides for finding the probability distribution of the system and its main probabilistic and temporal characteristics: the probability of system locking, the average queue length, the average waiting time for the start of the application maintenance.
- Device for reducing excess intraocular pressure (Kumar Vinod, Frolov Mikhail Alexandrovich, Dushina Galina, Shradkah Ahmad Saleh Soliman)
A useful model refers to medicine, in particular to ophthalmology, and can be used in the surgical treatment of glaucoma of various genesis. The device for reducing excess intraocular pressure is made of stainless steel in the form of a tube and has a curvature equal to the circumference of a circle with a radius of 12.5 mm. Four burns through for liquid removal are made on the front wall of the device and located at an equal distance from each other and at a distance of 0.75 mm from the tail part of the device. The bottom wall of the device has a rectangular hole of 3.0 × 0.6 mm, located 1.0 mm from the tailing side of the device. The head part of the device is cut at an angle of 45 ° and has two lateral walls of triangular shape and a bottom wall made in the form of a tongue 1 mm long, 1 mm wide at the base to 0.3-0.4 mm at the tip of the tongue. Tip of the tongue has a curvature of radius 0.36 mm.
- Method for identification of chamomile flowers (Velikhanova Zaira Remikhanovna, Marakhova Anna Igorevna, Sorokina Alla Anatolievna, Stanishevsky Yaroslav Mikhailovich, Shvitko Boris Semenovich)
The invention relates to pharmacological analysis, in particular to the establishment of the authenticity of chamomile pharmacy flowers.
The identification of the authenticity of medicinal plant material is a particularly relevant issue in circumstances with its importation and the emergence of species related by morphology.
- A method for identifying chamomile flowers that allows to distinguish the chamomile flowers from the foreign substance - flowers of a wild chamomile (scentless chamomile) by comparing the absorption spectra of solutions, characterized by analyzing solutions containing alcohol extracts of chamomile flowers and scentless chamomile flowers, a complexing agent and a buffer solution with pH , equal to 4-5, by a spectrophotometric method at a wavelength of 340 ± 2 nm.
- A method for identifying flowers of chamomile, which allows qualitatively to distinguish chamomile flowers from a foreign substance - scentless chamomile flowers by comparing the absorption spectra of solutions according to item 1, characterized in that the complexing substance is aluminum chloride.
RUDN University biologist with colleagues from Brazil and Iran found how to alleviate the stress of fish during transportation. It turned out that this can be achieved with salted water.
RUDN University agronomists have proposed a new scheme for fertilizing winter wheat, which allows increasing the yield by 68%. The key to this is in the combination of nitrogen and growth regulators.