Hetero ligand metal complexes as an approach to materials with controlled catalytic, magnetic, and photo-physical properties.
Framework metal-organic siloxanes and -germoxanes (complex compounds based on silicon and germanium) and the study of their physico-chemical properties
- Acquiring new knowledge about the synthesis of advanced classes of heteroligand metal complexes, which possess a set of important properties - catalytic, magnetic, photophysical.
- Studying the possibility of cooperative (synergetic) linking as a part of one metal complex oxo (silsesquioxane) ligands and ligands with different type of reaction centers. Studying the advanced properties of these compounds.
- supramolecular chemistry (the use of the compounds obtained at the base of many modern technologies, such as extraction of biologically active substances, creation of photo and chemosensors, molecular electronic devices (ME devices), the development of nanocatalysts, the synthesis of materials for nonlinear optics, the modeling of complex biological processes);
- magnets (the process of reducing the size of magnetic memory elements by using smaller and smaller particles)
- catalysis (industrial use to accelerate various reactions);
- manufacture of cables, wires; fluoroscopy (visualization methods based on use of X-rays, which allows for the visualization of osseous structures in real time);
- production of synthetic fibers (as a binding material results in a certain decrease in insulation resistance as compared to asbestos containing cotton, and asbestos materials that do not contain organic fibers; in this case high-quality asbestos raw materials with long fibers are used);
- medicine (in the treatment of the detachment of the retina and creation of dressings).