Only conscientious experimental multi-factor research will allow you to use through the end all possibilities of materials for various purposes.
Graduated from the Department of Metal Processing by Pressure of the Aviation and Metallurgical Faculty of Rybinsk Aviation Technological Institute. Specialty - “Machines and technology of metal processing by pressure”.
Trainee researcher and post-graduate student of the Department “Metal Processing by Pressure” of the Moscow Machine-Instrument Institute (now-MSTU “Stankin”).
Her thesis for the degree of candidate of technical Sciences on the topic Candidate thesis on “Development of rational designs of crank presses of the open type” was defended. Specialty - “Machines and technology of metal processing by pressure”. Degree - Candidate of Technical Sciences.
Associate Professor of the Moscow State Technological University (MSTU “Stankin”), from 2009 to 2016 Professor of MSTU “Stankin”.
Leading researcher of the Department of Strength of the all-Russian Research and Design and Development Institute of Metallurgical Engineering (VNIIMETMASH) named after academician A. I. Tselikov.
Doctoral thesis on “Development of methods to ensure the durability of power parts of forge-and-press machines and tools” was defended. Specialty - “Machines and technology of metal processing by pressure”. Degree - Doctor of Technical Sciences.
The honorary diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for contribution to the development of education was awarded.
Professor of the Department of Civil Engineering of the Engineering Faculty of RUDN (since December 2016 - Professor of the Department of Civil of the Academy of Engineering RUDN University).
Conducts courses for students of bachelor’s, specialist’s and master's programmes of the Academy of Engineering RUDN University, directions: “Construction Engineering”, “Oil and Gas Business”; “Power Engineering”, “Operation of Transport and Technological Machines and Complexes”, “Design and Technological Support of Machine-building Productions”, “Mining”:
- “Mathematical methods of experimental data processing”;
- “Reliability and safety of buildings and structures”;
- “Inspection of buildings”;
- “Materials science and technology of structural materials”;
- “Materials science”.
- Database of mathematical models of defects in metal structures and recommendations for a combination of types of non-destructive testing was created. This is necessary for more accurate detection of defects in the power parts of the equipment, which allows to avoid the destruction of structures during operation.
- Methods for ensuring the durability of power parts of forge-and-press machines and tools were developed. These methods allow to extend the service life of machines and tools for metal pressure treatment, to improve the quality of the resulting products by increasing the rigidity of structures, and, ultimately, to reduce the cost of production. This task was set for the first time, there are no analogues for this type of equipment and tools.
- Methods for designing large-sized heavy-loaded structures for limited durability, including the reduction of local stresses in the basic parts of the presses were developed. This allows to design and manufacture equipment and tools with a strictly limited lifetime order program (which significantly reduces manufacturing costs).
- Obtained 9 patents for inventions, which can be divided by subject into 2 groups. The first group refers to crank presses. Patents of this group:
- “Single column frame of the open type press”
- “Crank open type press”
- “Crank press”
These patents are used in the design and manufacture of crank presses and can improve the tool life and performance of the crank machine.
- “Single column frame of the open type press”
The second group of patents relates to the determination of strength properties of mechanical engineering parts and ways to improve them:
- “Method for determining the hardness of the surface of a metal plate supported along the contour”
- “Method for determining the hardness of the working surface of the product”
- “Method for determining the modulus of normal elasticity of a metal product material”
- “Method for determining the hardness of the material at the point of the working surface of a solid metal product”
- “Method for increasing tool life”
- “Method for strengthening low-and medium-carbon steels”
These inventions relate to mechanical engineering and can improve the reliability and safety of operation of machines and tools when carrying out different technological operations.
- Use of magnetic properties of ferromagnetics to determine the resource of structures for various purposes.
- Study of the influence of various factors (stresses, time variables, thermal cycling, tribo-fatigue, etc.) on the stability and durability of mechanical engineering parts.