Through thorns to the stars.
Graduated from Maurice Thorez Moscow State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages (now MSLU), Faculty of Translation, specialty - “Foreign Language”.
Internship at the University of Havana (Cuba).
Worked as a translator for the Ministry of Higher Education of the USSR in the Republic of Cuba.
Assistant of the Department of Foreign Languages of the Preparatory Faculty of Peoples’ Friendship University named after P. Lumumba (now RUDN University).
Candidate thesis on “Comparative analysis of the vocabulary of Spanish and Russian medical texts” in specialty “Comparative historical, typological, comparative linguistics, translation theory” was defended. The degree of Candidate of Philological Sciences was awarded.
Head of the Department of Foreign Languages N.1 of the Faculty of Foreign Languages and General Education Subjects of the RUDN.
Silver medal of the all-Russian Exhibition Center of the Russian Federation (now-VDNH) in the category “Educational literature in the specialty”.
Head of the Department of Foreign Languages N.1 of the Institute of Foreign Languages of the RUDN.
Head of the Department of Foreign Languages of Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
Member of the International Society of Applied psycholinguistics is, ISAPL.
Gold medal of the XXXVII International exhibition-presentation of educational publications in the specialty (May 21-24, 2018, Moscow, VDNH) was awarded.
Gives courses to post-graduate students of the Agrarian and Technological Institute and the Institute Medicine of RUDN University:
- “Training in writing scientific articles”;
- “Referencing of scientific literature in the specialty”;
- “Translation of scientific literature in specialty”.
Textbooks and study guides:
- 1. E. A. Notina, N. I. Zhabo, E. N. Krivosheeva Textbook in two parts with the stamp EMA RAE “Landscape architecture and gardening of the XXI century: challenges and requirements of the time: French”. - Moscow, 2018-2019. (part 1) - 128 p.: illustrated. ISBN 978-5-209-08485-3
The textbook is intended for students and postgraduate students of ATI RUDN and contains authentic scientific and professional-oriented materials on current issues of modern gardening and landscape design.
This textbook is aimed at developing foreign language communicative competence of students and postgraduate students required for the implementation of educational, scientific and professional activities within the professional, linguistic and socio-cultural aspects and allows them to independently solve problems and issues that arise in the process of educational and practical professional communication in a foreign language.
- E. A. Notina, I. A. Bykova, V. E. Ulumdjieva “Training in writing scientific articles”: Educational and methodological guide. - Moscow: RUDN Publishing house, 2018. - 47 p. ISBN 978-5-209-08420-4
This study guide is devoted to the theory and practice of translation in professional communications and is a logical continuation of a series of study guide that provides the educational process in accordance with the requirements of the Program in foreign languages (English, Spanish) of the Agrarian and Technological Institute and the Institute Medicine of RUDN University. The study guide is intended for senior students (Russian and foreign), postgraduate students, professors of foreign languages and can be used in the course of teaching translation to students of higher educational institutions under the program “Translator in the field of professional communication” (natural science specialties).
- E. A. Notina, I. A. Bykova, V. E. Ulumdjieva “Rendering of scientific literature in the specialty. English». - Moscow: RUDN Publishing house, 2018. - 80 p. ISBN 978-5-209-08476-1.
The study guide covers a wide range of issues that reveal the principles of rendering of scientific literature in terms of indirect scientific communication. The study guide is intended for postgraduate students studying the basics of rendering, annotating, and other types of language mediation, it can be used in the course of training in annotating and rendering in the “Translator” program in four-and two-year formats at the Agrarian and Technological Institute and the Institute Medicine.
- E. A. Notina, L. V. Kovalenko “Spanish language of professional and business communication in the agricultural sector” (EL ESPANOL DE LOS NEGOCIOS EN LA ESFERA AGROINDUSTRIAL). - Moscow: RUDN Publishing house, 2015. - 272 p. ISBN:978-5-209-04359-1
The textbook consists of 18 thematic lessons and a dictionary. The purpose of the textbook is to develop and improve practical skills of Spanish oral and written communication based on the study of text material that reflects business and special agro-industrial topics. This textbook is published for the first time. The publication is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the training program “Translator in professional communication” and is intended to fill the existing gap in textbooks intended for teaching business communication and translation of authentic texts of agricultural profile in Spanish. For senior students of agricultural specialties who study Spanish, as well as postgraduate students, professors, and specialists who are interested in the problems of oral and written business communication in Spanish in its direct connection with translation in the field of agriculture.
- I. A. Bykova, E. A. Notina, V. E. Ulumdjieva “Translation of scientific literature in the specialty” - Moscow, 2018. - 88 p. ISBN: 978-5-209-08477-8.
The purpose of the study guide is to briefly describe the main provisions and concepts of the translation theory, the features of modeling the translation process within scientific communication; to give an idea on the basis of the knowledge gained about the complex system of skills necessary for a translator in the field of professional mediated communication.
- E. A. Notina, I. A. Bykova, V. E. Ulumdjieva, T. P. Meer, N. N. Grigoryan, E. A. Egorycheva “English in the Agroindustrial Sphere: A Textbook for the Fields of Study and Specialities of the Agrarian and Technological Institute in two parts”. - M.: RUDN, 2017. - 192 p.
The textbook consists of 4 thematic sections and 26 lessons. The purpose of the textbook is to develop and improve practical skills of English oral and written communication based on the study of text material that reflects a special agro-industrial theme. Compiled in accordance with the requirements of the curriculum “Foreign language” in the direction of Agrarian and Technological Institute (“Landscape architecture”, “Economy of the Agro-industrial Complex”, "Standardization and Metrology"). The textbook contains a methodological module.
- T. F. Kosyreva, E. A. Notina, I. A. Bykova, A. S. Biryukov, O. M. Davidyan, N. S. Tuturov, V. E. Ulumdjieva, E. O. Startseva “Craniofacial growth”: Study guide. Moscow: RUDN, 2017. -86 p.
The study guide covers the main sections of orthodontics: issues of growth, development and formation of the dentition complex, skull and facial bones, as well as the formation of occlusion of the dentition. This study guide is published for the first time in English and Russian. The original texts are taken from sources of specialized scientific publications. It is intended for the system of pre-and post-graduate dental education, dentists, orthodontists and students, residents and post-graduate students of medical faculties.
- Introduced the concept of the intertextual component of the lingvo-mental personality of the translator of scientific texts. It was shown that the ratio of the translator’s language and background knowledge directly affects the effectiveness of scientific communication in cross-language communication with the participation of a translator.
- Applied the anthropocentric classification of lexical composition to scientific texts.
- Theory and practice of translation;
- Cross-language intercultural communication.
- Scientific communication.
- Comparative linguistics.
- Romano-Germanic linguistics.