"Achievements of science - to people!"
Graduated from the Faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (now - RUDN University), specialty - “Chemistry”.
Graduated from the Faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (now - RUDN University), specialty - “Physical Chemistry”.
Postgraduate studies at Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (Faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences).
Candidate thesis on “Modification of catalytic and adsorption properties of Cu, Ni, Co and NiO, ZnO oxides deposited on silica gel” in specialty “Physical Chemistry” was defended.
Deputy Director of the Center for Pharmaceutical Synthesis and Biotechnology of the Shared Research and Educational Center RUDN University, associate professor of the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy RUDN University.
Junior researcher at the Laboratory of Spectral Studies of A.V. Topchiev Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Gives a course of lectures to students of additional professional education programmes and employees of pharmaceutical companies: “Spectral methods of analysis”.
- For the first time, it was found that pretreatment of cobalt, nickel, and copper catalysts with glow discharge plasma (in O2, H2, Ar) and high-frequency discharge in hydrogen increases the activity in the isopropanol dehydrogenation reaction due to the formation of new active centers including active carbon. Found dispersion of Ni and Cu particles deposited on silica gel after adding cerium to catalysts.
- For the first time, it was established that the adsorption of isopropanol at small surface fillings on Ni, Co, Cu, as well as on semiconductor oxides of NiO and ZnO is described by the induced adsorption equation. Dependence of isosteric heat and entropy of adsorption on metals (Ni, Co, Cu) and oxides (ZnO and NiO) on plasma chemical treatments associated with changes in the surface composition and the formation of defects in metal and oxide particles was found.
- Established a multiple increase in the activity of the Co catalyst by 5% wt. / SiO 2 in the reaction of carbon dioxide conversion of methane to CO and H2 after pretreatment of the catalyst with glow discharge plasma in O2, H2, Ar and glow discharge plasma in H2.
- Found an increase in activity in the dehydrogenation reaction of isopropanol on ZnO and NiO oxides after pretreatment with high-frequency discharge plasma in Ar and glow discharge plasma in O2.
- Heterogeneous catalysis, adsorption
- Modification of metal catalyst surfaces by plasma chemical treatment;
- Instrumental methods of analytical chemistry: atomic absorption spectrometry, atomic emission spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma, high-performance liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, IR spectroscopy;
- Application of instrumental methods of analytical chemistry for the development of qualitative and quantitative methods in the quality control of medicines and dietary supplements;