Quality of scientific activity is established at the stage of methodology development - this is where the main indicators of efficiency, safety and compliance with the highest international quality standards are formulated.
Graduated with honors from the Saratov Polytechnic Institute (now Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov), Faculty of Auto Mechanics, specialty - “Automobiles and Automobile Economy”.
Engineer, senior engineer of the production management Center of Saratov production association of trucks No. 2.
Assistant of the Department “Operation of Automotive Transport” of Saratov Polytechnic Institute.
Postgraduate student of the Department “Operation of Automotive Transport” of Saratov Polytechnic Institute.
Candidate thesis on “Methods for determining the technical condition of connecting rod bearings for correcting the durability of internal combustion engines” for the degree Candidate of Technical Sciences in the specialty “Operation of Automotive Transport” was defended.
Associate professor, and from 2005 - professor of the Department “Organization of Transportation and Management of Transport” of Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov, Deputy Head of the Department.
Doctoral thesis on “Improving the efficiency of using the resource of automotive engines by systematizing the operational and repair cycle based on diagnostics” for the degree Doctor of Technical Sciences in the specialty “Technologies and means of maintenance in agriculture” was defended.
Head of the Department “Automobiles and Engines” of Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov.
Dean of the Faculty of Auto Mechanics of Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov.
Honorary diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for many years of conscientious work was awarded.
Title of Honorary worker of higher professional education of the Russian Federation with lapel badge of merit in the field of education was awarded.
Professor, Director of the Department of Mechanical and Instrumental Engineering of RUDN University.
Gives lectures to RUDN students of bachelor’s, master’s and postgraduate programmes:
- “Scientific bases of technology of technical inspection (TI) and current repair (CR)”,
- “Scientific bases of experiment”,
- “Auto technical expertise”,
- “Personnel management and production of technical inspection (TI) and repair”,
- “System, technology and organization of services in a car service center”,
- “Transport logistics”,
- “International transportation”.
The author of the study guide:
- Danilov I. K., Konoplev V. N., Kosoy A. S. “Fundamentals of vehicle design” - Moscow: Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 2018. - 87.
The study guide covers the fundamentals of designing transport and technological machines and complexes and methodological features of this process in relation to cargo vehicles. The general characteristics of cargo vehicles and a detailed assessment of the effectiveness of vehicles are given. The main focus is on creating models of the functioning of cargo vehicles at the design stage. Definitions and classification of motor vehicles are given.
- Invented the diesel engine nozzle. The nozzle design allows you to control its technical condition without dismantling. The development can be used in diesel internal combustion engines, mainly with a split fuel injection system.
- Invented the device for determining the technical condition of the elements of a multi-plunger high-pressure fuel pump (HPFP). This device allows you to reduce the complexity of technical inspection (TI) and current repair (CR) of vehicles by excluding the dismantling of the fuel pump when diagnosing fuel equipment. The development is designed to control HPFP of diesel internal combustion engines, mainly with a split fuel injection system.
- Showed the need to introduce regulation of the road network using video cameras.
- Defined the possibility to diagnose the engine by the temperature in the combustion chamber, developed a device, method, methodology d and algorithm for diagnosing, and received a patent for a utility model.
- Studied the lubrication process in the connecting rod bearings of the internal combustion engine (ICE), developed a diagnostic methodology, device and method, received a patent for a utility model.
- Diagnostics of internal combustion engines;
- Research on the reliability of motor vehicles and metal-cutting machines;
- Development of technological processes in mechanical engineering;
- Study of the cutting tools of machines and tools;
- Transport logistics;
- Vehicle navigation systems;
- Study of vehicle video recording and application for traffic regulation;
- Development of diagnostic devices;
- Alternative fuels, resource saving;
- Hydrogen energy;
- Development of buggy cars;
- Auto technical expertise.