Vice-Rector for International Affairs
+7 (495) 434-70-16
Larisa Ivanovna Efremova - Candidate of Philosophy, Active State Advisor of the Russian Federation of the 3rd class, Chairman of the International Coordination Council of Educational Institutions Alumni “INCLUVUZ-XXI”, Head of the Russian part of the Russian-Chinese working group on the development of bilateral academic exchanges and scientific and technical cooperation of universities.
Conducts extensive research, leads the development of a number of significant state projects on training specialists for foreign countries, actively works with foreign associations of foreign alumni of Russian and Soviet universities, is one of the main organizers of world forums in Moscow for foreign alumni, and represents the Russian Federation in working groups, commissions, and expert communities acting on a multilateral basis.
Graduated from the Lunacharsky State Institute of Theater Arts.
1984 - 2001
Worked in the field of education and science of the Republic of Kalmykia and the Yakut ASSR.
2001 - 2003
First Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kalmykia.
2003 - 2004
Deputy Head of the Department of Regional Educational Policy and Inspection, Deputy Head of the Department of General and Pre-school Education of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
2004 - 2006
Head of the Department of State Policy in education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
2006 - 2012
Deputy Director of the Department of International Cooperation of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
2012 - 2013
Head of the Department of Cooperation in Education of the Federal Agency for CIS Affairs, compatriots living abroad and for international humanitarian cooperation.
2013 - 2016
Deputy Head of the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, compatriots living abroad and for international humanitarian cooperation.
2016 - present time
Vice-Rector for International Affairs of RUDN University.
Honours and awards
- Sectorial awards of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the CSTO, and Rossotrudnichestvo;
- Awards for merits of training of national personnel of the Ministries of Education (Science) Vietnam, China, Mongolia;
- Honorary Diploma of the Executive Committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States;
- Gratitude of the President of the Russian Federation for the achieved labor success, active social activities and many years of conscientious work;
- Awards of educational authorities of foreign countries.
Export of Russian education, training of foreign citizens and stateless persons on the territory of the Russian Federation, cluster cooperation, international education, maintenance of the life cycle of foreign University students, internationalization of higher education at University level, development of cooperation with foreign alumni of Soviet / Russian universities, work with foreign associations, international educational cooperation, employment of foreign citizens and scientific and pedagogical workers on the territory of the Russian Federation, popularization of Russian education abroad.
- author of research projects in the field of Russian and international education;
- scientific articles in central publications from the list of HAC and in international citation databases.