Vice-Rector for Multilingual Development, Head of the Foreign Languages Department at the RUDN University Law Institute
+7 (495) 434-27-12
About the person
Dr.Sc. in Comparative Linguistics, Full Professor, Master of Laws; RUDN University official representative in the International Federation of Translators, the Academic Board of the European Council of Languages (2015 - 17 March 2022), and the European association of legal interpreters and translators; a member of the Russian Federation delegation to the Lanzarote Committee of the Council of Europe (2015 to 2021); head and participant of international and Russian cultural and educational projects on multilingual issues; member of editorial boards of Russian and foreign (Spain, USA, China) scientific journals; developer and director of English-taught Master's and PhD programs; Visiting Professor of the Master's Program in Training Interpreters and Translators at the University of Alcala de Henares under the grant of the Kingdom of Spain Ministry of Education Giner de los Rios (2013-2017); supervisor of five PhD students who completed their research in due time.
Graduated with honors from the Faculty of History and Philology of the Peoples' Friendship University named after Patrice Lumumba.
Employment at RUDN University.
Dr Sc. in Comparative Linguistics.
Head of Foreign Languages Department, RUDN Law Institute.
Master of Laws.
Chairman of the RUDN University Academic Council Commission on Foreign Languages.
RUDN University Rectorate's Counselor for Multilingual Development.
RUDN Vice-rector for multilingual development.
Honors and Awards
- RUDN University Diplomas of Honor
- Diploma of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2010)
- Diploma of Honor and a silver badge for noble labor" named after Nikolai Rumyantsev (2010)
- title of "Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education" (2016)
- letter of appreciation from the Director of the Department of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2016)
- Medal of the Order "For Merit to the Fatherland", II degree (2019)
- letters of recognition from the Executive Secretary of the Lanzarote Committee of the Council of Europe (2018, 2020)
- letters of recognition from the Member of the European Parliament from the Czech Republic, Dr. I. Mashtalka
- letter of appreciation from the head of the Russian Foreign Ministry department (2021)
- letter of appreciation from the deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation M.A. Gadylshin (Committee on International Affairs) (2021).
International and national language policy; multilingualism and digitalization in higher education; institutional discourse, language, and human rights; teaching foreign language and translation skills for specific purposes.
Data as of June 2021 comprise over 340 publications, including 12 monographs (two co-authored); 24 publications in Scopus-indexed journals of 1-2 quartiles (h index = 10) and 54 publications in publications indexed in the WoS database (h index = 3).