Director of the Institute Medicine
+7 (499) 936-86-20
Institute of Medicine
Abramov Aleksei Yurievich - Habilitation Degree in Medicine, Chairman of the Council of Deans (Directors) of Medical Faculties (Institutes) of State Universities of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Member of the Coordinating Council of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in the field of education “Healthcare and Medical Science”, the Coordination Council for the development of continuing medical and pharmaceutical education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, member of the Association “Council of Rectors of Medical and Pharmaceutical Higher Educational Institutions", Chairman of the Federal Association of specialties and directions of training 34.00.00 “Nursing”.
1978 - 1985
Studied at the Medical Faculty of Peoples’ Friendship University named after Patrice Lumumba (now RUDN University), specialty “General Medicine”.
2005 - 2008
Postgraduate course of FSBI “Central Research Institute of Organization and Informatization of Health Care” of the Ministry of Health, “Public health and organization of healthcare”.
Degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences was awarded by the Dissertation Council for theses defense for the degree of Candidate of Sciences.
Degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences was awarded by the Dissertation Council theses defense for the degree of Doctor of Sciences.
2013 - 2018
Dean of the Medical Faculty.
2014 - present time
Director of the Institute of Medicine of RUDN University.
Honours and awards
- Medal “In honor of the 850th anniversary of Moscow".
- Medal “XX years of EMERCOM of Russia”.
- Order: “Honor and glory of Great Russia”.
- Order “Professional of Russia”.
- Gratitude of the Mayor of Moscow.
- Honorary diplomas and gratitude of the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Healthcare.
- Honorary diploma and gratitude of the Moscow Department of Healthcare.
- Honorary diploma and gratitude of the Academic Council of RUDN University.
Medical education, state legal regulation in the field of healthcare, state control over the turnover of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, quality control of medical care.
Author of more than 54 scientific works:
- monographs, collections, course-books;
- study guides, methodological guides;
- scientific articles from the list of HAC, including in English.