«Advanced Skills in Agro-Research» International Interdisciplinary Autumn School (ASAR-2020)
People’s Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University) hereby invites students, postgraduate students, teachers and specialists to take part in «Advanced Skills in Agro-Research» International Interdisciplinary Autumn School (ASAR-2020) that will be held on the premises of the Agrarian and Technological Institute of the RUDN University.
Advanced Skills in Agro-Research Autumn School is a unique product of interdisciplinary cooperation between three departments of the Agrarian and Technological Institute: Department of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Agro-engineering and Department of Landscape Design and Sustainable Ecosystems.
Intense studies are planned for the school’s attendees under supervision of lead experts in the field of veterinary, agricultural engineering, landscape design and land management. Students will be able to acquire exclusive competencies in the sphere of prudent and efficient use of agriculture and veterinary also the competencies of GIS-systems using, amid global climatic changes.
This year the autumn school will be held online. Studies will be arranged on ZOOM platform. Links to lectures and seminars and learning aids will be sent to registered participants by email.
Advanced Skills in Agro-Research Autumn School programme will include:
- Lectures and seminars by lead scientists and practitioners arranged in topical blocks:
- Introduction in Veterinary;
- Urban Green Infrastructure Monitoring;
- Agricultural Sustainability in Arid Land Using Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Joint preparation of the interdisciplinary project for defence.
- Formal defence of the project;
- Online closing ceremony: the participants will be sent an official certificate.
- Advanced Skills in Agro-Research Autumn School participation fee is free
- School’s working language – English
- Please follow the link to register for participation in the Advanced Skills in Agro-Research Autumn School.