Crimean autumn mathematical school-symposium (KROMSH-2020)
The event passed
20 - 26 Sep 2020
4, Vernadsky prosp., Simferopol
About the event
The scientific program includes plenary 50-minute lectures of invited, as well as sections in the following areas:
- General theory of operators.
- Spectral theory of operators.
- Ordinary differential equations and dynamical systems.
- Partial differential equations.
- Management theory, game theory and economic behavior.
- Numerical analysis, approximation methods.
- Mathematical modeling.
- Discrete mathematics and computer science.
- Theory of probability.
- Muratov M. A., dean of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Doctor of Science, Professor (chairman),
- Shkalikov A. A. Андрей Андреевич, Corresponding Member of the RAS, Doctor of Science, Professor, Professor of Department of Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Lomonosov Moscow State University (co-chairman),
- Skubachevskii A.L., Doctor of Science, Professor, Director of the S. M. Nikol’skii Mathematical Institute, Faculty of Science, RUDN University (vice-chairman),
- Suslina T. A., Doctor of Science, Professor, Head of the Department of Higher Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Faculty of Physics, St. Petersburg State University (vice-chairman).