International symposium «New research dynamics in society development»
RUDN and the Russian Foundation of Fundamental Research (RFFR) hold the International symposium «New research dynamics in society development» aimed at forming trends in the field of research, revealing new methods and tools to realize the potential of scientific schools in the global environment.
Registration of participants: 6 February, 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Vladimir Filippov - Rector of RUDN University - Co-Chair of the Program Committee, Russian Federation;
- Vladislav Panchenko - Chairman of the Board of the Russian Foundation for Fundamental Research - Co-Chair of the Program Committee, Russian Federation;
- Leonid Voskresensky - Dean of the Faculty of Science, Professor at RUDN University - Deputy Chairman of the Program Committee, Russian Federation.
Program committee members
- Irina Arzhanova - Executive Director of the NTF;
- Peter Dutkiewicz - Director, Center for Public Administration and Public Policy, Carleton University, Canada;
- Larisa Efremova - Vice-Rector for International Affairs, RUDN, Russian Federation;
- Willie Jäger, University of Heidelberg, Germany;
- Victor Radzinsky - Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology with a course of perinatology at RUDN University, Vice President of the Russian Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federation;
- Yuri Razumny - Director of the Academy of Engineering of the RUDN University, Russian Federation;
- Anatoly Skalny - Head of the Department of Medical Elementology, RUDN Medical Institute, Deputy Director of the UNESCO Lyon Institute of Micronutrients, Russian Federation.