Interuniversity student scientific-practical conference with international participation «Public Relations as a Brand Awareness Booster»
October 4, 2021, 10:00 am — 6:00 pm
The purpose of the conference is to attract the attention of students of the master program “Theory of Communication and International Public Relations (PR)” and students of similar, related areas of other universities in Russia and foreign countries to such important functions of promoting goods and services as:
- creating an image;
- maintaining popularity of goods and services;
- branding and rebranding;
- communication in branding;
- creating enthusiasm and responding to “smart consumer” requests using modern promotion methods — Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, SMM, contextual advertising, etc.
- Angela Higgins, MBA, undergraduate Sessional Instructor at Concordia University of Edmonton, experienced business professional with 20 years of business and consumer marketing expertise (Canada). “Branding: Even More Important Now in the Age of Social Media”
- Elena Yu. Vorobieva, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Senior lecturer, Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia) “Color in Consumer Space”
As a result of the conference, it is planned to publish a collection of articles in English at the RUDN Publishing House to be indexed in the RSCI database.
Conference languages - English, Russian.
Deadline for submission of articles is October 3 inclusive.