Regional roundtable with alumni, friends and applicants of RUDN University from Latin America “Admission campaign 2020 in the context of epidemiological restrictions. Discover the world in one University"
August 28, from 5:00pm Moscow time
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia holds a regional round table to inform foreign applicants from Latin America about the rules for admission to study at RUDN University.
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia considers the issue of training foreign students as one of the University’s priorities in promoting Russian education, Russian language and culture abroad. The main purpose of the Round Table is to highlight and clarify the admission rules of RUDN University for foreign citizens, as well as presentation of an innovative project implemented on the basis of the University “Digital Preparatory Faculty of RUDN University”.
Guided by these goals, the University initiates an online “Round Table”, created to answer questions of applicants from Latin America about education and admission.
In 2020, due to the difficult epidemiological situation in the world, it was decided to conduct the 2020 admission campaign online.
To answer the questions of applicants, successful graduates of different years will gather on one site, share their personal experience of studying at RUDN University and tell why they chose this particular University. This event will become a tool for establishing a dialogue between applicants and graduates in order to strengthen mutually beneficial social and educational partnerships, help applicants in admission and decision-making.
The regional videoconference will be attended by:
- Vice-Rector for international affairs of RUDN University, Chair of “INCORVUZ-XXI” Larisa Efremova;
- Specialists of the Department of European and American Countries of the Department for Recruiting and Support of Foreign Students of RUDN University Natalia Ivanova and Diana Kuznetsova;
- Administrator for relations with partner countries of RUDN Digital Preparatory Faculty Alexandra Mikhailina;
- Outstanding alumni: Julio Velazquez, Rigoberto Ilario Santos, Jorge Antonio Ruilova Acevedo, Elias Checo Briceño;
- Guests of honor — heads of associations / unions of alumni from Latin America;
- Representatives of the diplomatic missions of the Russian Federation in Latin America;
- Representatives of Rossotrudnichestvo