Seminar “Existence of a solution to a nonlinear elliptic equation with boundary conditions of the Bitsadze-Samarskii type”
30 March at 19:30 MSK
Title of the talk: Existence of a solution to a nonlinear elliptic equation with boundary conditions of the Bitsadze-Samarskii type.
The solvability of the nonlinear nonlocal problem, which is a generalization of the Bitsadze-Samarskii type problem, is considered. Theorems on sufficient conditions for the existence of a solution are formulated. In particular, we consider a non-local boundary value problem with a p-Laplacian. The examples show that, in contrast to the linear case, under "good" non-local boundary conditions, for p>2, the problem can have one or more solutions. The research is based on the theory of linear nonlocal problems and the theory of pseudo-monotonic operators.
- O.V.Solonukha. On a Class of Essentially Nonlinear Elliptic Differential-Difference Equations// Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. 2013. Т. 283. № 1. С. 226-244.
- Solonukha O.V., On nonlinear and quasilinear elliptic functional-differential equations // Discret and Continuous Dynamic Systems, Seria S, 9, N3, 2016, p.847-868.
- Solonukha O.V. On a Nonlinear Nonlocal Problem of Elliptic Type// Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics. 2017. Т. 57. № 3. С. 422-433.
- O.V.Solonukha. On an Elliptic Differential-Difference Equation with Nonsymmetric Shift Operator// Mathematical Notes, 2018, Vol.104, N 4, 572-586.
- Solonukha O.V. Generalized Solutions of Quasilinear Elliptic Differential-Difference Equations// Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 2020, V.60, N12
PhD Solonukha Olesya Vladimirovna (Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of RAS, Moscow).