Singular Problems, Blow-up, and Regimes with Peaking in Nonlinear PDEs
Main topics of the conference
- Blow-up and singularities for nonlinear PDEs;
- Peaking regimes in nonlinear evolution equations;
- Large solutions of nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations and systems;
- Long-time dynamics of nonlinear PDE;
- Quasilinear equations with measure data.
H. Brezis, A. Shishkov (co-chairman), A. Skubachevskii, A. Tesei, J. L. Vàzquez, L. Véron (co-chairman), F. Weissler.
A. Faminskii (vice-chairman), V. Filippov (chairman), E. Galakhov, A. Kabakouala, A. Kon'kov, M. Korpusov, I. Kutsenko, A. Nikolaev, A. Panin, A. Shishkov, M. Surnachev.
Preliminary list of main speakers
H. Brezis (France, Israel, USA), M. Fila (Slovakia), V. Galkin (Russia), A. Kovalevskii (Russia), J. Lopez-Gomez (Spain), M. Marcus (Israel), H. Matano (Japan), P. Naumkin (Mexico), N. Nefedov (Russia), E. Panov (Russia), M. del Pino (UK), A. Porretta (Italy), O. Rozanova (Russia), P. Souplet (France), A. Tedeev (Russia), A. Tesei (Italy), J. L. Vàzquez (Spain), L. Véron (France), F. Weissler (France), M. Winkler (Germany), E. Yanagida (Japan).
Registration fee 100 EUR