VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Language and speech in the Internet: personality, society, communication, culture”
On April 20, 2023 the RUDN will host the VII International Research and Practice Conference “Language and Speech on the Internet: Person, Society, Communication, Culture” with the support of N.I. Lobachevsky Nizhny Novgorod State University, Zhengzhou University Institute of Journalism and Communication (PRC).
The conference program includes advanced training courses " Modern Media Text in a Digital Environment: a New Ethics in Science and Education “, as well as master classes, round tables, seminars and webinars on scientific and methodological issues of language and artificial intelligence interaction, and a cultural program — Music and Literature Salon ” Music Planet № 45 “Rachmaninov: Russia, World, Space”".
The conference program assumes the following scientific directions:
- Language and Speech in the Digital Media Environment through the prism of Media Linguistics
- Mass Communication and Journalism in the Digital Information Media Space
- Innovative Technologies and Specifics of Distance Education
- Problems of Linguistic Support for Information Law in the Digital Environment
- Interdisciplinary Problems of Media Culture, Literature and Psychology of Digital Information Society
- Intercultural Media Communication, Migration and Integration of Languages and Cultures
To participate in the conference it is necessary to register by March 20, 2023 through the registration button on this page.
To publish an article in the Proceedings it is necessary to send to the Conference Organization Committee by March 20, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internet” articles up to 8 pages long.
The works of students are accepted for publication upon the recommendation of the supervisor or in co-authorship with the supervisor.