A master class from the PR Agency “Idea & Solutions” at RUDN University
Speaker Anastasia Tyuleneva, head of SMM practice of PR agency, told the secrets of successful brand communication in social networks.
The audience of the master class are the students of journalism and public relations from different countries of the world: Russia, Belgium, Italy, China, Georgia, Armenia and others. They learned about the main activities of PR agency, the essence and particulars of the work, how to promote “work out the negative” brand, take place in the blogging world and many other interesting facts.
For example, the four rules of a blogger, one of which is: “You need to live by it!"
And in order to "work out the negative" it is enough to do just a few basic things:
• do not give in to provocation;
• divert the discussion aside, to personal communication;
• find out the cause of the negative and propose solutions;
• Ban "hater" in case of inappropriate behavior.
Students also learned at the master class:
Top 5 rules of "speaking" in the net:
1. Choose a language. From the portrait of the target audience to the content matrix of the project (content translation tools: word, visual, video).
2. How will the brand be heard by the users? Teach the audience to talk with the company (activities, wow-content, comments).
3. Dynamic communication. Maintaining communication and working out the negative (moderation secrets as the way to increase loyalty).
4. Work with adepts. How to turn a regular user into a brand loyal user through communication.
5. Taboo in networks. What brands do not say.
After the meeting, students of the Faculty of Philology opened up new prospects for interesting collaboration, internships and further employment.
May 30, Director of the Federal Service for Financial Monitoring of Russia (Rosfinmonitoring) Yuri Chikhanchin presented Certificates of Honor from the Government of the Russian Federation to RUDN University Rector Oleg Yastrebov and Vice-Rector for Student Affairs Mikhail Katsarsky "for their contribution to the organization and holding of the II International Financial Security Olympiad".
Rector of RUDN University Oleg Yastrebov presented awards from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, gratitude from the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia and the Global Universities Association to the university staff.
Yury Chikhanchin, Director of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service of Russia (Rosfinmonitoring), presented Oleg Yastrebov, RUDN Rector, with a Certificate of Merit from the President of the Russian Federation.