From November 13, 2020, to February 6, 2021, RUDN University will completely switch to distance learning. Classes in all areas of training are held online using platforms: Teams, ZOOM, Moodle, TUIS, Pruffme.
The current classes schedule is posted on the university website in the "Schedule" section.
If you have any questions on the educational process, please contact the Dean's office or Directorate of the faculty, institute or academy.
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences +7 (495) 434-17-12 (ext. 1111)
- Faculty of Science +7 (495) 955-07-53 (ext. 3753)
- Faculty of Ecology +7 (495) 787-38-03 (ext. 3420)
- Faculty of Economics +7 (495) 787-38-03 (ext. 2482)
- Faculty of the Russian language and general educational disciplines +7 (495) 433-33-13 (ext. 1513)
- Faculty of Philology +7 (495) 434-37-45 (ext. 1265)
- Medical Institute +7 (495) 787-38-03 (ext. 1056)
- Institute of World Economy and Business +7 (495) 433 40 29 (ext. 2482)
- Institute of Foreign Languages +7 (499) 432-75-08 (ext. 2442)
- Agrarian and Technological Institute +7 (495) 434-31-66 (ext. 1882)
- Educational and Scientific Institute for Comparative Educational Policy +7 (495) 787-38-03 (ext. 1656)
- Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology +7 (499) 936-86-25 (ext. 2625)
- Institute of Hotel Business and Tourism +7 (495) 787-38-03 (ext. 1626)
- Law Institute +7 (495) 787-38-03 (ext. 1234)
- Engineering Academy +7 (495) 955-08-01 (ext. 3801)
What is available for studying
For self-study, students have access to the co working area in the Main Building of RUDN University - every day from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
Computer classes and co-working space: additional space for residents of RUDN University hostels
Until February 6, 2021, students who live in the RUDN University hostels have access to computer classes and co-working zones of the Faculty of the Russian Language and General Education.
Distance learning students who do not have a personal computer or laptop can use computer classes of the Faculty of the Russian Language and General Education (Miklukho-Maklaya st., 10, building 3).
Computer classes: Rooms 208, 210, 212, 214.
- from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Saturday
- from 12:00 am to 1:00 pm technical break for sanitation
If the Room is closed - contact the Dean's office of the Faculty of the Russian Language and General Education.
Students who have their own laptop can connect to remote classes from the co-working area - 1st floor lobby, conference hall foyer - 3rd floor of the Faculty of the Russian Language and General Education.
Keep silence and social distance when in a classroom or co-working space. Have earphones and wear a mask. Before using the computer, wipe the keyboard, mouse, and headphones with a disposable disinfectant wipe. No more than 10 people can be in the computer class at the same time
Cancellation of utility bills and a 20% discount on additional services for students who temporarily leave the hostel
Students who paid for accommodation in the hostel from October 1, 2020, to January 31, 2021, will receive a recalculation of payment for the subsequent period of residence.
From November 12, you can cancel or arrange the transfer of payment for accommodation through your personal account of the UIS RUDN in the section "Application for recalculation of services". You need to write an application addressed to Danila Oleinikov, Head of the Department of Comprehensive Services for Residents.
If you still have questions
RUDN University has a hotline on the organization of the educational process:
+7 (903) 158-85-82 (WhatsApp)
(09:00 am - 06:00 pm Moscow time, Mon-Fri), email@example.com.
If you have any difficulties with distance learning and you cannot contact the right person, you can send a message to the "Open dialogue".
+7 (499) 936-87-87
+7 (495) 787-38-03 (ext. 27-77)