Safety and health measures for RUDN students and applicants
- Body temperature is taken at the entrance to educational and administrative buildings and dormitories using thermal imagers or non-contact thermometers. Persons with fever are immediately isolated in separate rooms to wait for an ambulance.
- Students are provided with masks and gloves at the entrance / exit in the University buildings.
- Dispensers with hand skin antiseptic and safe air disinfection devices are installed in all buildings of the University.
- All classrooms, lecture halls and common areas are cleaned and disinfected in accordance with the requirements of Rospotrebnadzor every two hours.
- Special social distancing markings are made in all buildings of the University.
Students and employees of RUDN University Daily are daily examined to detect coronavirus infection at the RUDN University Clinical and Diagnostic Center.
Sick persons or persons with suspected coronavirus infection are moved to a separate building of the RUDN University dormitory to get round-the-clock medical care and three hot meals a day.
Newcomers and those returning to RUDN University dormitory are obliged to:
- Provide a medical document (in Russian or English) confirming the negative result of COVID-19 PCR test (polymerase chain reaction method), taken no later than three calendar days before arriving at the University.
- In the absence of the above medical document, the applicant / student within three days from the date of arrival at the University is obliged to undergo a test for the absence of a new coronavirus infection on a paid basis at RUDN Medical Center or another medical institution. Prior to receiving the test results, the applicant / student lives in the Center for Adaptation of Foreign Citizens, moving to places of permanent residence in the University campus after receiving a negative test for COVID-19.
- In exceptional cases, based on the personal statement of the applicant / student, upon confirmation by the latter of a difficult financial situation, tests for the absence of COVID-19 can be carried out free of charge.
The RUDN University has a Clinical and Diagnostic Center, which provides multidisciplinary medical and diagnostic outpatient assistance to students and employees of the University including medical examinations, measures for health improvement of RUDN University students; sanitary and hygienic education of students and employees of RUDN University in the field of health culture, including prevention of socially conditioned diseases (alcoholism, drug addiction, AIDS, health; assistance to other RUDN University departments in protecting and strengthening physical, mental and social health of RUDN University students.
In order to prevent the spread of socially dangerous diseases (including HIV, syphilis, tuberculosis and others) among students and employees of the University, RUDN CDC organizes primary (upon admission to RUDN University) and annual medical examinations for applicants and students within the framework of compulsory medical insurance and medical services contracts (for foreign citizens).
Foreign citizens sign a medical care contract at the CDC, which includes annual compulsory medical check-up, qualified medical care at the CDC in case of illness, issuing medical documents necessary for study and living in RUDN dorms, as well as mandatory on the territory of the Russian Federation a voluntary medical insurance policy providing emergency medical care, hospitalization in Moscow hospitals and repatriation costs.
All RUDN University employees, including teachers and dormitory staff, undergo mandatory preliminary (upon hiring) and annual periodic medical check-ups for admission to work in an educational institution.
All mass educational, extracurricular, scientific and other events held at RUDN University are supervised by the medical staff of the CDC.
More than 200 students from 40 countries will come to RUDN in July, 2022, to fight for the World Cup in powerlifting.
Zoya is now in Tokyo for the 16th Summer Paralympic Games. The most important start of her sports career will take place on 28 August. She participates in swimming competitions among people with locomotive disabilities.
At the age of 18, Anastasia founded the Casablanca dance school, where she attracted an investment of 42 million rubles. Now 26, she has created a health management service called Checkme. In 2021, she was nominated for the “30 Most Promising Russians Under 30” ranking according to Forbes in the “Entrepreneurs” category. Read her interview to know how to run a business and achieve success, what tests entrepreneurs go through and about self-development.