Director of the Department of Geology, Mining and Oil & Gas Engineering, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Full Member of the Academy of Mining Sciences
Structural unit: Academy of Engineering.
The center of intellectual technologies of subsoil use is intended for development and introduction of new technologies based on the use of:
- high-precision satellite navigation GLONAS;
- optical and radar-interferometric space surveys;
- unmanned aerial vehicles and robotic equipment;
- wireless high-speed data transfer;
- software and hardware for artificial intelligence.
Another important task is active involvement of students and graduates of the Department in research work on developing technologies for prospecting, exploration and development of deposits, underground construction, management of industrial and environmental safety based on artificial intelligence.
The Center is a research base for the entire cycle of the Department's academic disciplines and its activities are aimed at combining the potential of the faculty members seeking to improve the quality of the preparation of theses and master's theses, to enhance the scientific work of students, improving the skills of graduates and teachers.
- Development of geoinformation systems for collection, input, storage, processing, mathematical-cartographic modeling and presentation of spatially-coordinated geological, technological and other data on the deposit.
- Use of artificial neural networks for the interpretation of geological data in order to optimize the costs of prospecting and exploration of deposits.
- Creation of technologies for remote management of oil and gas production facilities based on artificial neural networks, fuzzy logic and genetic algorithms for increasing the efficiency of field development.
Identification of the dynamics of deformation processes of the Earth's surface during the development of gas fields on the basis of a permanent GPS / GLONAS system for ensuring safe operation of hydrocarbon production and transportation facilities.
The system of space monitoring of deformation processes of the rock massif in the development of mineral deposits to ensure industrial and environmental safety
Cooperation commencement date - 2016