"Translation readings" at the Institute of Ecology
The Department of Foreign Languages of the Institute of Ecology, RUDN University invites bachelor and master students enrolled in the “Translator” program, as well as all interested persons studying foreign languages to take part in the “Translation Readings” at the Institute of Ecology, dedicated to the International Translation Day (September 30, 2021).
Discussion of the following issues is planned:
- Translation Studies as a Science of Translation: Development Prospects in the Modern Digital World.
- Translation of the XXI century: Man vs Machine.
- Technical and scientific texts: rules and features of translation.
- Famous translators in history and today. Secrets of the translation profession.
- Key rules for quality translation and interpretation. Translation curiosities.