Round table «Financial innovations in digital economy»
14 March, RUDN Faculty of Economics hosts a round table «Financial innovations in digital economy» to discuss the most effective solutions for topical issues of the field related to all spheres of life, financial in particular.
A qualitatively new stage of financial markets development due to total digitalization evokes serious financial challenges. In June 2017, Russia adopted «Digital economy» program, a program that is going to boost the country’s GDP. Financiers face very high risks needing fast IT solutions.
Topics to be discussed at the round table:
- National payment systems: problems and solutions;
- Crypto-approaches to financial relations: classics of finances on digital economy;
- Banking of things: retail financial products in digital economy;
- Technological and legal protection under global digitalization of financial markets;
- Competence and financial literacy in innovation digital environment.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str, RUDN Faculty of Economics
Contact: Elena Grigorieva, firstname.lastname@example.org