XIII All-Russian Research and Methodological Conference "Current Issues in Modern Linguistics and the Humanities"
26 March at 10:00 MSK
Goal of the Conference - bring together leading researchers in the field of Linguistics and related Humanities to exchange opinions concerning the evolution of Modern Languages and Linguistics in the context of the development of interdisciplinary approaches to the issues of the intercultural linguistic communication.
Key Speakers at the Plenary Session:
- Susan M. Gass, Distinguished Professor, Michigan State University, Chief Editor of Studies in Second Language Acquisition – Q1 (USA)
- Svetlana N. Kurbakova, Dr. of Philology, Professor, MGIMO State University (Russia)
- Gulmira B. Madiyeva, Dr. of Philology, Professor, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan)
- Institute of Foreign Languages of RUDN (Russia),
- Faculty of Philology of Moscow State Lomonosov University (Russia),
- Faculty of Translation and Interpreting of the University of Granada (Spain),
- Russian Centre of the University of Granada (Spain),
- Higher Institute of Languages in Tunis of the University of Carthage (Tunisia),
- UniNorte University (Paraguay),
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan).
Conference languages: Russian, English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.