RUDN students met with representatives of the employer company KANTAR TNS
Every year, students of the Federal State Employment Service of the RUDN University in the Sociology direction undergo practical training at Kantar TNS, some of them are arranged for summer practices, internships and are subsequently employed by the company.
During the meeting, company representatives told students about the benefits of working at Kantar TNS, as well as about their capabilities as part of their implementation during their studies:
Duration: during the year, at least 1 month, full-time 5 days a week.
For whom: students of any course
- Participation in real research projects
- Creation of questionnaires and data analytics
- Basic principles for creating presentations and reports
- Inclusion in the personnel reserve for starting positions
Duration: 1 year from August, full-time 5 days a week.
For whom: undergraduate students and graduate students
- Practical experience in the field of expertise for the year
- Interesting tasks and involvement in real projects from the first days
- Professional training in research methods
- Registration in the state of Kantar under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation from the first day
- Work in one of the research departments after the end of the program
Deadline: February-May, Fridays
For whom: 1st year students and older
- Lectures, master classes and practical assignments from experts and clients of the company
- An opportunity to understand how research works in real life
- Useful research chips and life hacks from Kantar professionals
Work in the field (interviewer)
Duration: throughout the year, flexible schedule
For whom: students of any course, graduates
- Practical work experience
- Understanding the specifics of working in the “field” and the data collection process
- Decent pay and practice
- Work with flexible schedules throughout the year
Students showed great interest in the event, asked questions regarding the structure of the company, its main areas of work, the prestige and relevance of the profession of sociologist. Clarifying questions were also asked about internships and ongoing workshops: how to sign up for them, when they take place.
Kantar TNS (ZAO TNS MITS) is one of the leaders in the Russian research market. Founded in 1989, the company has gone from a small research agency to a large company, part of the international research holding Kantar and the advertising and communication group WPP. In Russia, Kantar TNS provides a full cycle of work in the field of custom marketing research. The company's customers are large national and international companies, leading brands in their industries.
April 24, in the framework of the “Week of Success of Sistema JSFC and RUDN University” (April 17-24), 40 future doctors, psychologists, linguists and philologists of RUDN University attended master class “Stress and methods of dealing with it”, conducted by Evgeny Lazarev, Head of the International Department of the MEDSI Group of Companies. He talked about the types of stress and how to learn to listen to your body and stay healthy.
Even in Ancient Babylon, they taught financial literacy. Modern market is open for investment. A student can learn this during breaks between lectures — Nikita Emelyanov, Director of the department for work with shares of Sistema Capital AM, is sure of that.
Why is design a verb? Why is little design good? Why make five variants of a CV? At the master class “What is design? Basic principles of design” from Sistema JSFC and RUDN University, Alexey Chupin, Head of the MTS design center, showed how design solves business problems.