RUDN University professors awarded state awards of the Russian Federation
- Mikhail Kuznetsov — Certificate of Honor of the President of the Russian Federation;
- Vladimir Vorobyov — Certificate of Honor of the President of the Russian Federation;
- Leonid Voskresensky — Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II degree;
- Zhanna Kobalava — Order of Honor;
- Alexey Abramov — Title “Honored Health Worker of the Russian Federation”;
- Anna Marakhova — Title “Honored Inventor of the Russian Federation”;
- Yaroslav Stanishevsky — Title “Honored Inventor of the Russian Federation”.
“Presenting and receiving awards is always a very joyful event. Today I have the opportunity to say warm words to you and thank you for your conscientious work. Each of you is a unique personality and talent,” said Valery Falkov.
On November 9, iHerb, the world’s largest retailer of vitamins, food supplements and healthy lifestyle products, signed an agreement with RUDN University, one of the leading Russian universities, on creating an International Innovation Research Center for Quality Control and Expert Research of Dietary Supplements. The agreement was signed by General Director of iHerb Russia Ilya Mikin and the Rector of RUDN University Oleg Yastrebov.
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia and the Federal Reserve Center of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia signed a cooperation agreement. The partnership is aimed at achieving the indicators, objectives and results of the federal project “Conservation of biological diversity and development of ecological tourism” of the national project “Ecology”, including creating a staff training system for the protected areas of the Russian Federation.
April 24, in the framework of the “Week of Success of Sistema JSFC and RUDN University” (April 17-24), 40 future doctors, psychologists, linguists and philologists of RUDN University attended master class “Stress and methods of dealing with it”, conducted by Evgeny Lazarev, Head of the International Department of the MEDSI Group of Companies. He talked about the types of stress and how to learn to listen to your body and stay healthy.