Russian Journal of Linguistics in Scopus database
CSAB expert comments that this journal publishes original research in the area of linguistics, in Russian and English. English-language content appears to be rigorous, and abstracts are fairly detailed and clear.
Among supporting reasons the experts give the following:
- The journal consistently includes articles that are scientifically sound and relevant to an international academic or professional audience in this field.
- The abstracts are generally clear and provide an excellent summary of each article’s content.
- The abstracts are in keeping with Scopus English Language requirements.
- In general, the content of the articles is consistent with the scope and aims of the journal.
- The articles are consistently of high academic quality, consistent with the journal’s stated aims.
- The articles are generally well written and understandable.
- The journal has clear aims and scope/journal policies that are consistent with the journal’s content.
In August 2017, the journal was included in WoS Core Collection's Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
The double victory is the result of team work and enthusiasm of Chief Editor Tatiana Larina, DSc (Philology), professor of the Department of foreign languages of the Philological faculty.
We wish the journal new heights and growing interest of the articles’ authors and readers!
Official web-site http://journals.rudn.ru/linguistics
The RUDN University Academic Council Commission on Foreign Languages held its June research seminar in cooperation with international community of language teachers who became part of the international pro-bono project on challenges and solutions to foreign languages training during COVID-19.
Biologists from RUDN University described the role of tropical rainforests in the production of methane, the second most harmful greenhouse gas after CO2. It turned out that some areas of rainforests not only consumed methane but also emitted it.
A team of chemists from RUDN University and Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds (INEOS) synthesized two heterometallic clusters with almost 100% efficiency. These compounds can be used as catalysts in pharma, production of polymers, and other branches of the chemical industry.