RUDN Rector Vladimir Filippov again elected member of UNESCO «Education 2030» Program Steering Committee
The program is targeted at ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all. The Steering Committee comprises 35 members, 27 countries of Central and Eastern Europe represented by 3 experts, among them RUDN Rector Vladimir Filippov.
Among key targets of the program:
- Ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education leading to relevant and effective learning outcomes;
- Ensure that all youth and a substantial proportion of adults, both men and women, achieve literacy and numeracy;
- Ensure that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care and pre-primary education so that they are ready for primary education;
- Ensure compulsory 9-year education in secondary schools in all countries;
- Ensure equal access to lifelong learning facilities for adults.
The paramedic’s task is to provide urgent, emergency medical care to the patient despite of often unfavorable conditions. Rough roads, high vehicle speeds, or poor teamwork do not contribute to saving lives. Medical students can now try real work in an ambulance - an ambulance simulator has been opened at RUDN University accreditation and simulation center.
300 students from 31 countries have been learning Russian online with RUDN University teachers. The Digital Pre-University Faculty of RUDN University celebrates its first anniversary on September 15!
The academic year starts in a mixed format at RUDN University from 1 September 2021. International students who are unable to enter the Russian Federation due to the closed borders start studying in a distance format. All other full-time students will study on campus taking into account the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor.