RUDN Rector Vladimir Filippov again elected member of UNESCO «Education 2030» Program Steering Committee
The program is targeted at ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all. The Steering Committee comprises 35 members, 27 countries of Central and Eastern Europe represented by 3 experts, among them RUDN Rector Vladimir Filippov.
Among key targets of the program:
- Ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education leading to relevant and effective learning outcomes;
- Ensure that all youth and a substantial proportion of adults, both men and women, achieve literacy and numeracy;
- Ensure that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care and pre-primary education so that they are ready for primary education;
- Ensure compulsory 9-year education in secondary schools in all countries;
- Ensure equal access to lifelong learning facilities for adults.
RUDN and MTS announce the launch of an online platform for learning Russian as a foreign language. Choose the Russian you need. Choose Smart-RUS.com
February 8, we returned to full-time education. Life began to boil again on the territory and in educational buildings. Some students smile, others are a little lost - they are not yet accustomed to the fact that now it is not possible to communicate through a monitor. But definitely everyone is happy to finally see fellow students and teachers live.
From February 8, RUDN University students return to classrooms. Only half the classroom is supposed to be occupied. Classes can take place in 2 or 3 shifts in accordance with the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor.