RUDN University graduate Olga Chebotar appointed Deputy Prime Minister for Reintegration of the Republic of Moldova
In 2010, Olga entered RUDN University to major in “International Relations” at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. She was interested in the foreign policy of the CIS countries, wrote term papers and other works on Moldova.
Olga was one of the founders and an active member of the Moldovan student community.
“International Relations” major gave me basic knowledge of foreign policy, conflict management and theory of international relations. Cultural exchange with classmates from different countries helped me develop interethnic communication skills. Thanks to RUDN University, I have friends in many countries of the world, and I recall with great pleasure my student years spent on campus. I am very grateful to Konstantin Kurylev for the most interesting lectures on the foreign policy of the CIS countries, which made a contribution to the work in the international organization of the Commonwealth of Independent States ", says Olga Chebotar.
In 2014, she graduated RUDN University bachelor’s program with honors.
- In 2014, she entered the magistracy at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry and graduated with honors.
- In 2017, she entered postgraduate school at the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- In 2017, together with other students from Moldova, she registered the first Moldovan youth organization in the Russian Federation — “Support Center for Moldovan Youth”. She was the director of the organization until 2019.
- Since 2020, she worked in a diplomatic position in the CIS Executive Committee as Deputy Director of the Economic Department.
- In November 2020, she was appointed Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova for Reintegration.
Tevodros is from Ethiopia, graduated with honors in Civil Engineering and the Built Environment in English. Read about why he decided to study in Russia, what is the difference between Ethiopians and Russians, what a builder does and how to be an A-student in the interview.
RUDN campus is a city within a city. Every city has a Mayor and RUDN University campus has one too. A graduate of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Chimuka Singuwa from Zambia served as the chairman of the campus for 5 years. Read his story in the interview.
Artem proposed to RUDN Rector the idea of creating an engineering laboratory for digital production, where every student can design and create anything. The main thing is the flight of engineering thought and imagination. Read about classical fundamental education and the importance of obtaining practical competences and skills in an interview with the best graduate of RUDN 2021.