Easy Employment: finding a job is easy!
At the same time 15 diverse master classes from leading employers took place during two days. Mikhail Chirov, the largest specialist in interaction with employers and educational organizations of the Moscow Youth Employment Center, spoke about the center's opportunities and cooperation with major companies offering employment. After the master class, students were tested on career guidance at the center's stand.
At the World Dreams & Money master class “Resources for your international projects”, speakers Ilya Malkov (director of the Souzconsalt Digital Economy cluster) and Oleg Paladev (chairman of the Board of directors of Soyuzconsult international experts network) noted that each of the present students could be a business owner and explained how to do it.
A series of legal workshops on the topic: “Topical problems in the legal sphere. Practical question. Why is it worth being a lawyer, in what industry, what difficulties can you encounter and what goals should you set for yourself? ” opened with the speech of Ekaterina Kirillova, Director for Recruitment of the Law Firm Baker and Mackenzie - C.I.S. The speaker told students about the recruitment for internships in the company. Evgeny Korchago, a member of the Council under the Chairman of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on Interaction with Civil Society Institutions, told about how he achieved success in the legal sphere and how to earn a name in the profession.
Kelly Services held a master class in recruiting accompanying staff for foreign delegations to the World Football Championship, and Coca-Cola organized a business game on “Project Management from Your Diploma to Dream Work”.
And this is not a complete list of all master classes and interactive programs that employers have prepared for students of RUDN!
We are waiting for students, graduates and employers at our Career Days in November!
List of employers participating in “Easy employment” Career Days:
1. EY, company of the “big economic four”
2. "Kelly Services" HR holding
3. “EF Education First” international education center
4. "Uniqlo" international Japanese company
5. “Moscow Employment Center for Youth”
6. "Adidas" German industrial concern
7. “Moscow Domodedovo Airport”
8. "Ankor" personnel holding
9. "Vedomosti" business weekly
10. "English First" English language schools network
11. "Coleman Services" consulting company
12 "Delta Solutions". IT company
13. “BGS Group” company organizing major events
14. "Cantata Group" company
15. "Materia Medica" research and production firm
16. “Richemont” Swiss holding company
17. “Daily Bread” cafe network
18. Robotics FODO "Obraz" company
19. Russian developer and supplier of IT solutions for the financial sector "Diasoft"
20. International Association of Students-Economists "AIESIC"
21. “Star Travel” Internships and work abroad
22. Russian HR agency “Changellenge”
23. Law firm "YUST"
24. Russian-Asian Association of Lawyers "Maalouf Ashford & Talbot"
25. Industrial, storage and handling technology "Jungheinrich"
26. "Mazars" international auditing company
27. Coca-Cola HBC Hellenic Bottling International Company
28. "Teleperformance" network of outsourced contact centers
29. “Soyuzconsalt’ network of international experts
30. "Baker and Mackenzie – CIS Limited" law company
31. “iLuka” World Cup Agency
32. "Aeroclub" business travel agency
33. “Gettransfer Rus” Company
34. "Renault" French car manufacturing corporation
35. “Future Leaders” Foundation
36. “Esta” construction company
37. "MEGAPOLIS" wholesale distribution company
38. Council under the Chairman of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on interaction with civil society institutions
39. Federal Chamber of Lawyers of the Russian Federation
April 24, in the framework of the “Week of Success of Sistema JSFC and RUDN University” (April 17-24), 40 future doctors, psychologists, linguists and philologists of RUDN University attended master class “Stress and methods of dealing with it”, conducted by Evgeny Lazarev, Head of the International Department of the MEDSI Group of Companies. He talked about the types of stress and how to learn to listen to your body and stay healthy.
Even in Ancient Babylon, they taught financial literacy. Modern market is open for investment. A student can learn this during breaks between lectures — Nikita Emelyanov, Director of the department for work with shares of Sistema Capital AM, is sure of that.
Why is design a verb? Why is little design good? Why make five variants of a CV? At the master class “What is design? Basic principles of design” from Sistema JSFC and RUDN University, Alexey Chupin, Head of the MTS design center, showed how design solves business problems.