- Cooperation with largest Russian and foreign employers
- Regularly updated job database
- Externships, internships and employment for Russian and foreign graduates
- Various events on career counseling and job placement
- Round table discussions, conferences and seminars with employers in Russia and abroad
- Advisory services
- Projects for talented students
- Contacts with Alumni Associations throughout the world
April 22, 2018, at a meeting of the Association of Directors of Oncology, Roentgenology and Radiology Centers and Institutes of the CIS and Eurasian Countries by a majority vote, RAS Academician, Professor Andrei Kaprin , General Director of the Institute of Radiology of the Russian Ministry of Health, Head of the Department of Urology and Operative Nephrology with the course of oncourology of RUDN Medical institute was elected President of the Association.
The international system of employing students and graduates is a new direction not only at RUDN but in the system of Russian higher professional education. In 2017 RUDN started attracting new partners.
Lyudmila Ushakova (Gorshkova) graduated RUDN in 2009, majoring in Economics. Already at school, exact sciences were easy for her that’s why she didn’t doubt when she was choosing her major. Lyudmila got a diploma «Translator in the sphere of professional communications».